• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Quick Service Dining 2/28-7/10

They are still giving them out!!

This is the first time I have ever gotten one, well actually my Son's family got it but they are on my reservation so it was applied.

The strange thing is I sent for a planning DVD for my Granddaughter and it came in mail yesterday then the pin came in an e-mail today :yay:
Maybe a coincidence??

I just got one today & applied it to my reservation. Saved $300 because I had to give up my room discount. Still happy.

They are still giving them out!!

This is the first time I have ever gotten one, well actually my Son's family got it but they are on my reservation so it was applied.

The strange thing is I sent for a planning DVD for my Granddaughter and it came in mail yesterday then the pin came in an e-mail today :yay:
Maybe a coincidence??

Conratulations. We got the DVD today so we will see what tomorrow brings.

Bill

We used a PIN last month for a Free QSPS and we got another today. Kinda crazy.

The Offer Emailed to me today
Enjoy the Disney Quick-Service
Dining Plan, FREE

when you purchase a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that includes accommodations at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Park tickets! For stays most nights now through 8/14/10.

Scurry and book through 4/30/10!

unbelieveable!! we have been trying to get this QSFD for our may trip and NOTHING!! we've called 4 times to ask, no emails, no postcards! you people are lucky!! that would be beautiful if we would receive one before we leave in a month 1/2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter