• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Portable DVD from JCPenny w/$100 Dockers purchase

Jessd

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Goes into NASCAR mo
JCPenny is having a promotion, if you spend $100 on Dockers merchandise, you can get a free portable DVD player.

Purchases must be on one reciept and the $100 has to be after any discounts and before tax. If you order online, you can use code WPDADFS for free shipping over $49. Plus if you go through Mypoints, you can get 2 points per dollar.

Purchases valid from 6-4 to 6-10. Form has to be mailed by June 24th.

If you go to JCPenny.com, it is on the main page. I was going to get DH some pants and shirts for Father's day and I figure I might as well get something out of it.

we did this last year! DH needed new pants anyway, so I bought him a few new pairs, went just over $100 and got the dvd player! It did take a while to get the dvd player though and it's nothing too fancy, but it's nice to have an extra for free

The site that they refer you to for DVD player specifications only shows a picture. I can't get any specs. Anyone else? I just want to know if it will have a car adapter, and what size screen (teeny or regular, pretty much).

Oh, and do I wait for the items to arrive, and use the invoice, or do I print the email confirmation I just received right after ordering? The small-print says you can use that, but I am not sure if they mean THIS one, or the one that will confirm the items were sent.

And OF COURSE this comes 3 days AFTER I bought an extra portable DVD player, lol.

Beth

Thanks, OP :thumbsup2

For those of you who use Upromise, you can get 3% back by shopping through a link on their site

Thanks for the info.....DH needed more pants and hey, if we get a free portable dvd player, it is more than a bonus! Makes the car ride from PA to FL easier!!!
:cheer2:

I just need to know what letter is used for the numbers in that one. I have a coupon good for purchases only with that catalog and I tossed mine. I believe you can still change the letter on the item number to make it work, can't you?

taximomfor4 said:
The site that they refer you to for DVD player specifications only shows a picture. I can't get any specs. Anyone else? I just want to know if it will have a car adapter, and what size screen (teeny or regular, pretty much).

Oh, and do I wait for the items to arrive, and use the invoice, or do I print the email confirmation I just received right after ordering? The small-print says you can use that, but I am not sure if they mean THIS one, or the one that will confirm the items were sent.

And OF COURSE this comes 3 days AFTER I bought an extra portable DVD player, lol.

Beth

Go to www.portabledvdfordad.com for player description and details.

The link for a description of the dvd player doesn't have anything except a photo of the dvd player. According to the instructions on the offer, if you order online, print a copy of the confirmation email you receive from penny's and submit that with the offer form.

Thanks to OP for posting this! Dh really needed some new shorts for our WDW trip next month and I hadn't bought him anything for father's day yet - so, this is an awsome deal!

Thanks again, OP!!

shades said:
The link for a description of the dvd player doesn't have anything except a photo of the dvd player. According to the instructions on the offer, if you order online, print a copy of the confirmation email you receive from penny's and submit that with the offer form.

Thanks to OP for posting this! Dh really needed some new shorts for our WDW trip next month and I hadn't bought him anything for father's day yet - so, this is an awsome deal!

Thanks again, OP!!

When you click the link, click SPECIFICATIONS on the top of the page. It details the specs of the DVD player.

wait a minute....I think I had a brain cramp this morning when I saw this thread. I thought it was only a regular dvd player. I missed the "portable" part! :blush:

I just ordered DH $101.96 worth of new Dockers apparel and will be sending away for the portable dvd player. Thank you for posting this!!

Wow. This is a great deal.

Thanks

Now I can order either on-line or go in the store, right?

yes, the deal is good on in-store purchases also. You just have to be sure to get the $100 worth of Dockers all on one receipt.

Argh!! I ordered $114.00 worth of Dockers yesterday online and printed my confirmation email and put the dvd rebate in the mail. I just received a shipping notice from Penney's and apparently, one pair of shorts I ordered wasn't shipped. So, now if they cross check the email receipt I mailed in with my order in the computer system, it will not meet the $100 requirement.

I guess I'll start over and order extra to be sure and get the $100 and just return what DH doesn't want. Fortunately, shipping is free and there is a catalog "store" close to my house. What a pain....it would just figure this can't be a simple process, but - I'm not giving up the free dvd player that easy! :thumbsup2

They changed their homepage. I don't see the DVD deal any longer! :confused3

I thought it was until the 10th of June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter