Free Pizza!!!

I read that the code is generated by your email and that it's good until March 4th. I don't know because my code isn't in yet. I had a previous code for free pizza (free 1 topping) that I'm hoping to use tonight. :)

Is anyone having any luck this morning with redeeming or entering the website? I'm still get the "maintenance period" message. :confused3

I'm sure they are just hammered right now... :lmao: Glad we have some time to do this :)

Thanks,
Heather

My husband is enrolled in the rewards program, but we did not get an email or a code.

Did you guys enter the contest? I'm a rewards member too, there was something on the home page I had to click to be part of the contest.

Did you guys enter the contest? I'm a rewards member too, there was something on the home page I had to click to be part of the contest.

All you had to do was sign up as a reward member to earn Papa Points - nothing else. We got our e-mails last night and claimed them and code was sent out about 30 minutes later. They are obvioulsy overwhelemed with this offer so be patient. The code is good unitl 3/4/12.

All you had to do was sign up as a reward member to earn Papa Points - nothing else. We got our e-mails last night and claimed them and code was sent out about 30 minutes later. They are obvioulsy overwhelemed with this offer so be patient. The code is good unitl 3/4/12.

Yes, I know that. I was speaking about the Super Bowl deal. You had to be a member and click on the link to be part of the coin toss contest. Being a reward member did not automatically enter you. A lot of people on their FB page are upset because they didn't realize you had to actually enter.

Ugh...I got a period as my code, which a LOT of people are getting from what i'm reading on their FB page. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Looks like they finally fixed the glitch for those of us that were getting a period as our code. I just logged in and got mine :cool1:

Yes, I know that. I was speaking about the Super Bowl deal. You had to be a member and click on the link to be part of the coin toss contest. Being a reward member did not automatically enter you. A lot of people on their FB page are upset because they didn't realize you had to actually enter.

I did not vote heads or tails and I got the code for free pizza and soda. You did not have to participate in the head-tails coin toss call, just sign up for Papa Points, that is all.

I did not vote heads or tails and I got the code for free pizza and soda. You did not have to participate in the head-tails coin toss call, just sign up for Papa Points, that is all.

I think you're seeing more in my posts than is there. I was just telling those wondering why they didn't get theirs, why they didn't get it. It's posted on their FB page if you'd like to look further into it lol I never voted in the coin toss poll either. Clear as mud yet? LOL

Thanks, I normally just delete the Papa John's emails. I looked in my deleted items mail folder and was able to get my code.

Free Pizza!! Hot damn :banana::cool1::banana:

It's a nice surprise and it didn't cost us a thing!!

And its good til March 4, 2012

Congrats to everyone who won :)

If you were already a member and haven't ordered from Papa John's in a long while, you may not have received the email (like me) and you can go to this link to get a code:

http://papajohns.promo.eprize.com/coin/

Thanks for posting this! I did not receive my email, but could get my code this way! Perfect timing because I was planning on ordering from them Saturday night for my kids and the babysitter!! :goodvibes

I'm a rewards member and didn't get the email, and when I put in my email address, they said I'm not a member? What do I do now?
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter