Free Photobook from Snapfish- The Saga Continues

O ordered 2 as well, the second one I ordered 2 days after the first I have had for about 4 days, of course it's not a gift for Christmas like the other one. I emailed them today as well, nothing back yet.:confused3

Are any of us having trouble the ones that had to receive a 'credit' when the offer gliched? I know I was origianally charged $41 and had to call and request a refund.

I had issues with ordering mine and received a credit for a free book, but still haven't ordered it due to issues with their site.

I would also email Oprah and the other gentleman who promoted the book. Snapfish needs to fulfill their promise!!

I would not let this go - it is not accpetable.

I second this. If this is something Oprah promoted and it's not getting fufilled, I'm sure her people would want to know about it. And I'm sure they'd have a lot more sway with snapfish than a "few unsatisfied customers."

Mine shows as "received and processing". Wonder if I'll get it by Christmas!

OK. The guy who promoted the book on Oprah was Peter Walsh - here is his website: http://www.peterwalshdesign.com/1home/1_1whatsnew/1_1whatsnew.html

Oprah's is http://www.oprah.com

I am adament that you not accept the 50 free prints - that is a joke. They need to honor their offer. If their website did not upload your photos that is their problem not yours (I am very mad for you - LOL).

Mine says completed and shipped, so I hope that it makes it here.

For everyone else, they did have plastered all over their site that the books would take up to 3 weeks to print and ship (they did this before the completion due date). I would imagine, you are not going to hear from their customer service until after that 3 weeks has passed.

Also remember at this time of year the Postal Service can be slower. I know it is hard to be patient, but if you do not have it by Dec 14 then I would worry and try to call. But I would not be panicking yet. Not enough time has passed.

Amy

Editted to add - sorry for my tone, I am strung out on pain killers and it sounded nicer when I wrote it, now it sounds snarky. Sorry - LOL!!

I thought that one was the limit and it had to be artwork? Am I wrong?

I ordered mine the thursday or friday before the deadline and mine says done and will ship within 3-5 days.

I have had pretty good luck with snapfish in general and use them for everthing. There is some stuff I think they could improve on.

Finished mine the last night of the promo and received it today-but I am in NJ and typically have pretty quick shipping. I must admit though I like the quality of the ones I did last year through the costco website, but for the cost of shipping I'm satisfied. I'm sure you will all get yours soon.

Mine just arrived today. Overall, the pics look good to me, but then they're just pics of my DD's artwork from preschool so there aren't a lot of tiny details in the pics.

Helen

When I click the "view details" it says - Received & in Process. Hopefully I'll get a ship date soon.

Mine has said that since 11/14. Customer service just give a standard answer to the questions. The same information as the website. I asked to speak to someone who could give more information, like if there is a problem. They wouldn't transfer me or get anyone else.

I had a friend who ordered hers during the extension time (well after I did) and has had it for about a week.

I got mine today and it's beautiful! It didn't have to be artwork -- that was just an example of what to do with your child's "stuff". I did regular pictures. It's great.

I ordered mine on the last day of the extension (11/22) and at the time they said it could take up to three weeks to process. Mine order status currently says "received and in process" with an estimated ship date of 12/4. So far it has not been cancelled.

Mine is a gift from the kids to their great-grandmother.

How do you see an estimated shipping date??

I ordered mine on the last day and received it today. BUT!!! all of the backgrounds are missing. :confused3 :confused3 I called and they said "due to technical difficulties" it was printed wrong (seems to be a familiar phrase). And if I understood his broken English correctly, they are crediting my card back the amount I paid (shipping plus 4 additional pages) and putting a new credit for a new photo book in my Snapfish account. We will see what happens.

I received a email stating it still was in process due to the overwhelming response. we will see if I receive it by christmas. I also use costco's site for photo books and the quality is superb. Im not so optimistic about this one but it was only $6.99..:confused3

It does seem kind of random now they filled these orders. People who ordered during the extension have gotten theirs in some cases, while people who ordered by the 14th don't even have an estimated shipping date:confused3 I wonder if it depends on what was in your book---scanned artwork vs. pictures and text? Mine still says "printed" ,it and when I click view details, it says "in process". I did mine on the 14th and it is all pictures from our Disney trip with comments for my parents. My artscow book was ordered 9 days later and it has said shipped for almost a week and so have my FOUR calendars. They were all almost free too.

Marsha

It sounds like a majority of us that are wondering where the books are, ordered on the 14th. That is what worries me. Did they have a system glitch? Please let us know sooner then later!

2 weeks is more then enough time to put it in a box and mail it. Their site does say that is should take 7-10 days for processing, 3-5 days for delivery, so 10-15 days overall.

When I ordered mine.They charged my CC for the full amount of the book. So I said forget and cancled the whole thing. They refunded my CC the full amount. The following Friday I received the book and still had the refund on my CC. I'm giving it to my MIL for a Christmas gift.

It sounds like a majority of us that are wondering where the books are, ordered on the 14th. That is what worries me. Did they have a system glitch? Please let us know sooner then later!

2 weeks is more then enough time to put it in a box and mail it. Their site does say that is should take 7-10 days for processing, 3-5 days for delivery, so 10-15 days overall.

Their site had messages all over it from the 14th to 22nd stating that due to the overwhelming response it would be up to 3 weeks before the books shipped.

I do NOT agree with them offerring 50 free prints in leiu of a book, but as far as I am concerned needing 3 weeks to ensure all orders are filled correctly does not seem unreasonable. There is no way they could have known the response they would get. And, 3 weeks should still ensure the books get here before Christmas.

I think is it more than packing and mailing, these books are bound and printed - they may just only have so many machines and even running 24 hours per day, they may not be able to keep up with the orders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter