"Free" perks

mamalisala

Earning My Ears
We are coming in July for 6 days... it is my dad's retirement, three of our birthdays and 3 first timers. Is there anything "free" that can be requested for the rooms or the parks (i know to get the buttons when we enter the parks for these members of the group)? Thanks :)

No, there's not really anything they give you for 'free' besides the buttons. Sometimes you can find a bit of pixie dust and get to ride in the front of the monorail, etc, but that's not a guarantee.

No, there's not really anything they give you for 'free' besides the buttons. Sometimes you can find a bit of pixie dust and get to ride in the front of the monorail, etc, but that's not a guarantee.

Note--Guests are no longer allowed to ride in the front of the monorail for any reason.

Wear your buttons and keep your fingers crossed, something 'magical' MAY happen but there are no guarantees. That's why it's magical!:thumbsup2

WDW has stopped allowing people ride in the front of the monorail after the accident last summer.

Are you staying on-site. If you informed the CM when you booked of any celebrations during your stay, there is a chance you may find a surprise in your room one day.

its not really something you can request.. mousekeeping makes those towel animals for you to keep..its a nice thing

When making ADR's let them know what you are celebrating. Last may I received a cupcake, tiara and placemat for my bday when we ate at 1900 PF!!

last time i was in WDW it was my 40th and much to the many laughs my kids had... I got all kinds of desserts wherever we went :)
i advised the CMs that it is my father's retirement and the 3 first timers for the ADRs i booked. i just wish it was july already! my DD who is 14 is ready for the summer of a lifetime as she auditioned and was accepted to the Radio City Rockettes Summer program and then one week later will be feeling the magic in WDW! This is going to be a great summer!

its not really something you can request.. mousekeeping makes those towel animals for you to keep..its a nice thing

^^^^ :scared1: No, you don't get to keep the towels. The towel animals are just a nice extra touch by housekeeping. Take a picture of the towel animal, but leave the towel at your hotel.

Last September DH and I were there for our Honeymoon. We got the buttons and a whole lot of congratulations. We were on the DDP so desserts were included. The only thing "magical" that really happened is a maintenance man gave us some FP's to use on any ride in MK. Oh well, we were just happy to be in Disney. You never know when something is going to happen. 4 years ago during Year of Million Dreams we got a free limo ride from the airport to our resort. At least we didn't have to take ME with the thousand Pop Warner cheerleaders and football players. :banana:

There was a HUGE thread a few weeks ago about how people are repeatedly told that the towel animals are to be taken home. It's not like on a cruise where they use your actual towels to make something - these are extra, above and beyond the towels for use, and people have been told by both the front desk and mousekeeping that they are to be taken home if you wish.

There was a HUGE thread a few weeks ago about how people are repeatedly told that the towel animals are to be taken home. It's not like on a cruise where they use your actual towels to make something - these are extra, above and beyond the towels for use, and people have been told by both the front desk and mousekeeping that they are to be taken home if you wish.

I had no idea we were allowed to take them. Wow, that's great. I hope we get one this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter