• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*FREE* Pay it Forward Swap at the POP

I just received an update from minimandymouse; she has been unable to fly out due to the volcano eruption.

Wishing you a small delay and that you are able to enjoy your trip to visit Mickey soon!

Be safe! :wizard:

minimandymouse, do you think you'll be able to fly out on Tuesday. I saw that's when they think flight may resume out of the UK. *fingers crossed* :pixiedust:

Yay! I am so excited. I love the swaps, they are such fun and make Disney even more magical!!!
:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Thanks Mrs D for organizing this!

Tink1972 - Wishing you a safe trip and a wonderful time in the world.

New dates open! 9/18 - 9/25! Come & Get it!

Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the Dis Momma's here!

Hey Mrs D- tried to write you a pm, but your box was full! But here it is....

I have bad news as far as my Disney trip goes. I had to cancel due to my a/c unit completely dying on us. Had to get a whole new heat/air system installed and after the $7000 hit- we can't do Disney this summer. At least not at this point and certainly not on property... :sad1: So go ahead and take me off the swap please... I wish it were not the case, but a/c in ga is a must! Thanks.

Dates July 6-9 are now open again :guilty:

I have bad news as far as my Disney trip goes. I had to cancel due to my a/c unit completely dying on us. Had to get a whole new heat/air system installed and after the $7000 hit- we can't do Disney this summer. At least not at this point and certainly not on property... :sad1: So go ahead and take me off the swap please... I wish it were not the case, but a/c in ga is a must! Thanks.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your AC and cancelled trip. I'm sure you are heartbroken, bit perhaps a better deal will come along to get you back sooner rather than later. :wizard:

Whenever you rebook, come back to the swap...we'd love to have you!

Enjoy your new AC. :santa:

PM box is now taking messages!

I missed tink1972's return. Hope you had a great trip!

And farewell to BridetobeDisney - be safe and have fun. Tell Mickey I said Hello! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter