Free Parking?

sharonel

Earning My Ears
I will be staying off-site, but intend to try some of the restaurants at the resorts for either lunches or dinners. Do you know if there is any charge for parking?

Also, if we're planning to come back for dinner (if we were at one of the restaurants for lunch) can we leave our car and use the Disney transportation (we have the php passes)?

If you are not staying at the resort you will be given a 3 hour parking pass. This allows you to park in the lot for those 3 hours free of charge, unless you opt for valet parking which is $6 per day.

Originally posted by sharonel
I will be staying off-site, but intend to try some of the restaurants at the resorts for either lunches or dinners. Do you know if there is any charge for parking?

Also, if we're planning to come back for dinner (if we were at one of the restaurants for lunch) can we leave our car and use the Disney transportation (we have the php passes)?

So you are saying that you might eat at Kona's for lunch and then Kona's again for dinner? Or some other restaurant in the same resort? PHPs do not matter as that only gets you transportation within the themeparks. It doesn't get you all day parking at a resort you are not staying at. You would only get a 3 hour pass for that resort and then you could be towed. A someone else said you could pay valet $6 but you might as well pony up $7 and have an all day parking lot pass to take with you to any other park you might want to visit that day.

Something else you might want to thank about is...park at Downtown Disney - it's free...or at least it was last time I was there. Then you can take the Disney Bus to the resort that you want to have diner at or any where else you would like to go. Then you can just come back to DTD and spend a little time there as well.

People parking at DTD and riding the park busses closed down the park busses. How about paying the $7 to park at one of the parks, and ride from there. Leave DTD to the shoppers or people going to the places there. It's nearly impossible to find a parking place some of the times because of the people seeking free parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter