free parking

SMCPEST

Earning My Ears
A few months back we went to disney for a few days and stayed off sight. The first day we were there we didnt get to motel till afternoon after we checked in and got settled we went ahead and went to disney as they didnt close till 11 pm when we got to the gate there was noone collecting money at the parking lot so we just parked for free.

This weekend we will be going back down for a few days and first day will get there late. I was wondering if anyone knew what time they closed th parking ticket booth.

No idea. You could call them and ask.

A few months back we went to disney for a few days and stayed off sight. The first day we were there we didnt get to motel till afternoon after we checked in and got settled we went ahead and went to disney as they didnt close till 11 pm when we got to the gate there was noone collecting money at the parking lot so we just parked for free.

This weekend we will be going back down for a few days and first day will get there late. I was wondering if anyone knew what time they closed th parking ticket booth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter