Free Pampers Gifts to Grow point

The_Princess's_Mommy

Mouseketeer
Just thought I'd share - here is a code for a free point for the Pampers Gifts to Grow program:

FREECODEEXP0823

I just used it, and it worked! Enjoy!

Thanks. I just added it to my account. Is it just me or are the reward choices pretty lousy these days?

Thanks. I just added it to my account. Is it just me or are the reward choices pretty lousy these days?

It's not just you. I noticed that the reward choices are awful. If something good (like a gift card to a restaurant or store) comes back please post it on the boards. I don't check their site very often so I wouldn't notice if something good is added. My sister-in-law collects the points from my twin nephews' diapers and I enter the points for her so I do it in batches periodically. We were close to getting them a gift card and poof! they are all gone!

You are right, the rewards are awful. When I first participated in this program 8+ yrs ago you could get really neat Fisher Price Little People toys. Now it's just junk :sad2:.

When I started collecting them back in 2005 the items were kind of slim then too. The best were the trikes but I haven't seen those in ages. The Melissa na dDoug toys were a nice upgrade, but I would have loved to have seen Little People again.

BTW, the code didn't work for me, but thanks.

I remember collecting those 8+ years ago when my DDs were in diapers. We got a battery operated Jeep rider. I thought that was an awesome deal at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter