FREE!! OPEN! Lots of JULY! Last Minute Fridge Swap at POP, 2009 OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOes anyone have valid contact info for either of the following...

mommababs

swimgirl1425

It does not look like either has been to the board in a bit following their trip...

I thought I would post this so that all can see it. I have the fridge booked for Oct 6-15 but our plans have changed and we won't be needing it, so those dates are now available for the first person who would like them.

Ok so I have heard from 4disney they are still hoping to get the fridge for their upcoming trip. Waiting to hear from swimgirl to see if they had the fridge or not... This is the list as is stands today...

7/6 - 7/13 swimgirl1425 CONFIRMED <- trying to find out if they had it...
7/13 - 7/25 OPEN
7/25 - 8/1 4disney CONFIRMED <-still wants it!
8/1 - 8/14 OPEN (8/7-814 dsnycrzy if we can locate it)
8/14 - 8/21 Mermaid2sea CONFIRED
8/21 - 8/26 4everluvDisney CONFIRMED <-photolover agreed to face to face swap on 8/26
8/26 - 9/6 photolover <-added photo lover per message on 7/21
9/6 - 9/14 Nefferz
9/14 - 9/18 flame_chick
9/18 - 9/25 hessmess5
9/25 - 10/6 ExPirateShopGirl CONFIRMED -post on 7/7
10/6 - 11/27 OPEN <- 4everluvDisney removed per request 7/22
11/27 - 12/7 reserved CONFIRMED
12/12 - 12/19 bcarson (requested on hold)
12/19 - 12/31 OPEN

backup
9/15-9/24 parkers*momma

2010 -On Hold till we can sort this thing out.

Spoke with my4men and 4everluvDisney and they no longer need the fridge. I know Mermaid2Sea still wants it 8/14...

If I can locate the fridge I will start a new thread and try and clean this up.

Just got back from Pop Century and the fridge is there and working great. I did take a picture of it but trying to figure out how to post it. It is waiting for you Mermaid2sea in the luggage area. Your name, reservation number and date of arrival is posted on the top of the fridge. Enjoy, we did. It worked out great.

I am going to be at Pop Century from 8/10 midday to 8/15/09. I need to know how I can get this refrigerator. I am new to this website and to this forum, so I'm not sure how all this works.

I am going to be at Pop Century from 8/10 midday to 8/15/09. I need to know how I can get this refrigerator. I am new to this website and to this forum, so I'm not sure how all this works.

Please try the new thread!~

I'm still on for 9/14 - 9/18 flame_chick - I have pm'd Nefferz who is before me.
I am all paid up. what do I need to have "Confirmed" next to my name??
I dont want to be bumped out!
do you need my Reservation number???

this thread needs the first post to be edited with the new information and a link to the new thread if that one is the one being used!!!

I would be interested in having it the morning of 12/1 through the morning of 12/10. Thank you

We will be at the Pop Century from 11/30 - 12/10/09. Please let me know if this time becomes available. I will be contacting all Pop Swaps and will respond to ALL if I find one. Thank you

I found one available through the 6th, but would love to find one available through the 10th. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter