FREE!! OPEN! Lots of JULY! Last Minute Fridge Swap at POP, 2009 OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Looking for May 15th to May 23rd. Looks like it may be free. What next?

Thanks. I will PM you as soon as I get my 10 posts!
(PS Sorry for the useless post but this one counts ;)

I am staying at pop Sept 12th- 18th, and am in need of fridge free swap. cant find another closer to my dates..soo are 14th-18th still open?? thanks

I'd like to use the fridge at Pop from 5/30-6/6 if it is still free. I just became a member and am not sure how this all works. I can't PM you yet.

Please PM me or post a reply here. Thanks for organizing this, it's really cool.

Sarah

I know this was asked a month ago, but how is the fridge looking? Still boxless? Still have the blue decal on it? Have people just been taping a piece of paper on it with the next person's info? Any supplies it needs? We'll be there in about 3 weeks so if there is anything we can bring for it (aside from a box, don't have one of those) let me know.

I would be very interested in joining this swap. I am at the POP from 4/8-4/15 please let me know.

I would be very interested in joining this swap. I am at the POP from 4/8-4/15 please let me know.

Missiebland....if you are confirmed for these dates, please let me know as we are the family that has the fridge before you. I would need to get your information.:hippie:

Thanks, Lori

How does the fridge swap work? I am going to be booking July 25th through Aug 1st. Is it available then? I am really interested.

How does the fridge swap work? I am going to be booking July 25th through Aug 1st. Is it available then? I am really interested.

Yes those dates are available. Check out the front page for the rules. Pretty much how it works is that you exchange info with the person before and after you on the swap. Coordinate a hand to hand swap of the fridge if it's possible. If hand to hand is not possible, then you get the persons information and label the fridge with it, then leave it with luggage services. Let me know if you definitely want the dates.

I would like to participate in the fridge swap. We will be at pop june 27th (after 730pm) and leave very early july 4th (probably best to swap with next person on the 3rd) . Please let me know if these dates are available........ thanks
Barb E

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter