FREE!! OPEN! Lots of JULY! Last Minute Fridge Swap at POP, 2009 OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from Disney! We had a blast! The fridge was located easily and works great! Our box however, is going to need to changed very soon. I don't see it lasting much longer. So if any upcoming swapper might be so kind as to bring along a large packing box it would be greatly appreciated!

May I join for Nov 14-19th or any of those days? I think it is taken til 15th but may be wrong. I would appreciate any help with any days.
Thanks Bon

May I join for Nov 14-19th or any of those days? I think it is taken til 15th but may be wrong. I would appreciate any help with any days.
Thanks Bon

It looks like I have the 14th- 19th open. I just sent a PM to aschuele because I see she made a post that states she has it until the 15th...but I wrote the 14th. So I'll have her verify her end date and then yours will start on that same day.

We're leaving tomorrow!:cool1:

Glad the fridge swap is still going strong. I won't be able to take a box though because we're flying in.

Good morning all!

I have communicated with the people before and after our swap and it will work out for face-to-face swap on both ends! Thanks to bonzarilla for joining or it would have had to go back into the box.

I can bring packing tape to try and repair the box, but can't bring a box since we are flying.

Is there anything with the fridge now (coffee pot, etc) or just the fridge?

We are leaving Friday!!! The kids are bouncing off the walls already. *well, me too I guess*

Good morning all!

I have communicated with the people before and after our swap and it will work out for face-to-face swap on both ends! Thanks to bonzarilla for joining or it would have had to go back into the box.

I can bring packing tape to try and repair the box, but can't bring a box since we are flying.

Is there anything with the fridge now (coffee pot, etc) or just the fridge?

We are leaving Friday!!! The kids are bouncing off the walls already. *well, me too I guess*

There was a kettle tea(coffee?) maker inside the fridge when I got it. However, when I packed it back up and dropped it off I forgot to put it back inside before I packed up the fridge. So what I did was place it inside a plastic bag and taped the bag to the box... Not sure how well that would have held up though...
That's great that you guys are going to do a face-to face swap, it's so much easier that way! Have a great trip!

We are going in January and although I can't take a new box because we are flying I was wondering if you'd mind if I add a small toaster to it?

If the box hasn't been changed out and my niece joins me at Disney I'll have her bring (train travel) a box but can someone please post the dimensions of the needed box? Thanks.

Would love to book the frig for our trip next summer. Our dates are
August 23-September 6, 2009. Please let me know if these dates are still available.

We decided to stay an extra day, so we will be departing on the 26th now. I am in touch with PA DISNEY about the time she'd like me to take it to luggage services. (if she needs it before we check out at 11:00 am) Just wanted to make sure the change was noted.

We decided to stay an extra day, so we will be departing on the 26th now. I am in touch with PA DISNEY about the time she'd like me to take it to luggage services. (if she needs it before we check out at 11:00 am) Just wanted to make sure the change was noted.

Great! I fixed it on the main page. Have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter