Free O'Brien GC (thanks to tinaluis)

rlduvall

DIS Veteran
This 25.00 GC for O'Brien's was given to me by a fellow diser who had posted it on this board (tinaluis). What a wonderful thing for her to do, huh? Anyway, due to the active hurricane season, my friend and I have changed our vacation to 12/4 to 12/11. This GC expires on 9/30/04. (I hate not getting to use it!!!) PM me as soon as possible if anyone is interested in it so that this lovely gesture of tinaluis does not go unused. I will mail it to you, as tinaluis did for me. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by rlduvall
This 25.00 GC for O'Brien's was given to me by a fellow diser who had posted it on this board (tinaluis). What a wonderful thing for her to do, huh? Anyway, due to the active hurricane season, my friend and I have changed our vacation to 12/4 to 12/11. This GC expires on 9/30/04. (I hate not getting to use it!!!) PM me as soon as possible if anyone is interested in it so that this lovely gesture of tinaluis does not go unused. I will mail it to you, as tinaluis did for me. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I PM'd you. I don't know if I am first,but either way,it is such a nice thing you are doing!! Both of you. I can not believe all the helpful just nice people on this board!! Thanks to this board I knew to ask at work if we were fan club members,we are-they qare sending me the "stuff"(whatever that means) tomorrow at work :Pinkbounc I found out to get an entertainment card and saved like $300.00,the link to the buy 2 days get 3 free saved us on tickets and the list goes on.... I still have 10 days to put all this knowledge to use :D and then enjoy the parks!!!
Thanks again,
Helen~tarynsmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter