• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREE New 20 page Brochure about DVC & Resales!

Hello!

I'd like to hear of your experience with any DVC Resaler and recommendations on using one company over another! We're in the market now and would like to hear others' experience on buying DVC points from re-saler!

Thanks,
KJB
from Cold Ontario!

Hello!

I'd like to hear of your experience with any DVC Resaler and recommendations on using one company over another! We're in the market now and would like to hear others' experience on buying DVC points from re-saler!

Thanks,
KJB
from Cold Ontario!

If you are trying to contact The Timeshare Store, Inc.® please send an email to sales@dvcstore.com. If you are trying to get opinions from others I would recommend posting this in the DVC Operations section.

Thanks,
Jason

Is it better to book a DVD vacation online or via phone call to member services?

Unless something has recently changed you can only make your reservations as a member via calling Member Services at 1-800-********. You are not able to make a reservation online.

Jason from The Timeshare Store, Inc.®

When you request brochure please use this format:

1) First name
2) Last name
3) Email address
4) Added to Distribution list: YES or NO
5) Home address if you want brochure mailed

Katrina
Placer
katrina1122@verizon.net
Yes

1. Stephanie
2. Johnson
3. stephanie_johnson03@yahoo.com
4. No
5. simply email brochure to me...Thanks!

1) First name
2) Last name
3) Email address

Example:

1) Jason
2) Erpelding
3) jason@dvcstore.com
4) YES
5) simply email to jason@dvcstore.com

If you don't want to post that information then please email that information to sales@dvcstore.com. This would help out The Timeshare Store, Inc.® and we would greatly appreciate.

Thanks,
Jason

1. Stephanie
2. Johnson
3. stephanie_johnson03@yahoo.com
4. No
5. simply email brochure to me...Thanks!

1) First name
2) Last name
3) Email address

Example:

1) Jason
2) Erpelding
3) jason@dvcstore.com
4) YES
5) simply email to jason@dvcstore.com

If you don't want to post that information then please email that information to sales@dvcstore.com. This would help out The Timeshare Store, Inc.® and we would greatly appreciate.

Thanks,
Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter