Free Museum Day nationwide on Sept. 30th.

Thanks! There are several places near us that are paticipating in the program. This is great!
DJ

Thanks for the link. We also have several museums within an hour drive. If my husband doesn't have class that day, we will definitely take advantage of it.

Joanne :sunny:

How neat.. There are several in my area.. I dont think I'll be able to go that day but very neat that this is offered..

Thanks for posting!!!

Just a warning...many of the places listed have free admission for their galleries any day of the week, any week of the year. Their special exhibitions are probably not included in the free day. You still may pay on Sept. 30 for any special exhibitions.

Good information!
2 museums participating near us.

Kind of like what Belle5 said, one of them is always free on Sundays, but it's a good savings for us if we can make it over to the other one that day. I'm definitely putting it on the calendar and hoping it doesn't get squeezed out between now and then.

Cool!

Many museums (and zoos) offer a free afternoon one day a month -- usually a weekday. They usually are not well publicized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter