FREE Meet the Robinsons CD w/Disney Visa

I got mine yesterday. Finally! Yay! I'm in Silver Lake California about 15 miles north of Los Angeles.

I submitted it on the Saturday after the opening day and we still have nada, nothing, zip . . . :confused:

Got ours Tuesday. I wasn't impressed. LOL But the DD8 was so happy with it and I guess that is all that matters.:thumbsup2

I went opening day and applied and still have not gotten anything! I had forgotten about it but not my son. He has looked for it everday since he has been out of school. I am thinking of buying some other cd and mailing it to him!

Mine came today. I did the quiz about 3 hours after the first showing of the movie in my area (so around 4:00pm on opening day).

Of course, I had already given up hope & gotten impatient & bought it on iTunes about a month ago.

Got mine today. I took the quiz as soon as someone posted the answers. :rotfl2:

Dianne

Here's hoping my son finally gets his CD today......

I can't believe that people have been receiving these for over a month now....it's only 500 CDs....are they mailing 5 a day or something?!?!

Still waiting. I am a VISA holder, did see the first showing on the opening day and did the test when I got home. I hope I see one in my mailbox soon!

Allyson

Mine finally came yesterday - I did the quiz the first day, too, and didn't receive any kind of confirmation at the end, so thought it might never come - but here it is!!:thumbsup2

Have Faith!

I got mine in the mail today! Kids were so excited to get their very own freebie! I like the Rob Thomas song on it :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter