Free Maps from Disney

Carlyzmom

Axiom Crew
Maybe I am goofy, but I have tried several times to order the free customized maps from the Disney web site. The only choice it gives me is to print them myself. Has anyone ordered these? If so, how do you do it. Thanks!!

Maybe I am goofy, but I have tried several times to order the free customized maps from the Disney web site. The only choice it gives me is to print them myself. Has anyone ordered these? If so, how do you do it. Thanks!!

Double-check your address in your profile and make sure it's correct. My SIL could only print them because she's in the UK. Once she changed her address to mine, she could order them. I just mailed them to her once they arrived.

Other than that, I have no idea. :confused3

there was a thread on this a few days ago and someone had a link that you had to click on and update your info. Once I did that I was able to order them....

I can't find the thread now!

if you have ordered them in the past year you cannot get them. i cannot get them either until july. set up a new disney account to order them.

Here's what LuvENDisney wrote in the other thread. It seemed to work for people. :)

LuvENDisney said:
Your address is stored in two different places. Sound like everyone has their address in the Disney website, but Disney is also a member of the "Go Network" which consists of ABC, ESPN, Disney, etc. Once you follow these directions, you should be able to order your maps.

"To be eligible for Customized Maps, your address must be added to your Member Profile. Please visit https://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home and add your mailing address information to your Member Profile. Once you have done this, if you are eligible to order Customized Maps, the Order Now button will be visible on the Customized Maps page."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter