• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Magic Bands Eliminated?

Thanks--I found them! I had to log in on my computer--the app wasn't showing the pre-arrival pricing.
I need a Magic Band for sons GF.. I have sooo many old ones. It’s a shame I can’t just give one to her to use. I am correct, there is NO way for someone else to use someone else MB correct, even if they link the number on the MB to their reservation?

I need a Magic Band for sons GF.. I have sooo many old ones. It’s a shame I can’t just give one to her to use. I am correct, there is NO way for someone else to use someone else MB correct, even if they link the number on the MB to their reservation?
Correct.
Even if you deactivate it on your account, and she tries to link the number on the back to her account, the system will not allow it. It will say the band is already linked to another individual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter