• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

free Lindt truffles FB promo

sissy_ib

DIS Veteran
I'm surprised I didn't see this posted here. Lindt Chocolates is giving away 1 million free bags, 6 oz or smaller. Some people are reporting problems getting the coupon to print but I just got one no problem.
https://www.facebook.com/LindtChocolate?fref=ts

You have to use the coupon by November 7th and should be good anywhere they sell Lindt.

Thanks but sadly they wanted way more info than I wanted to give them access to. I hate when they want access to everything like that. :(

So, for me, no coupon. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Thanks but sadly they wanted way more info than I wanted to give them access to. I hate when they want access to everything like that. :(

So, for me, no coupon. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Same here. Too bad, because I really like their chocolates.

I got one, unfortunately I don't know where I can use it. Walmart and Target will not accept any internet coupons for free items.

Me & hubby both got one. I love these truffles! :cool1:Gonna try to use ours at either the grocery store or CVS.

I didn't see anything on the Walgreens website prohibiting internet coupons for free items so I may try there. Checked my local grocer websites and none of those will accept the coupons either.

I didn't see anything on the Walgreens website prohibiting internet coupons for free items so I may try there. Checked my local grocer websites and none of those will accept the coupons either.

I saw someone post they were able to use it at Walgreen. Lindt also has there own retail locations so you can check and see if there is one near you. We don't have any here. :( I am going to go to Walgreens today and try to redeem mine.

:thumbsup2

Thanks! I just printed mine. Wonder what happens if I click off the "Like" now?

We are having DD's birthday party this weekend so now I have something else to put out. ;o)

:thumbsup2

Thanks! I just printed mine. Wonder what happens if I click off the "Like" now?

We are having DD's birthday party this weekend so now I have something else to put out. ;o)

Certainly you can unlike the page but for your friends and family it's too late. You've already given the page permission to access everything including any phone numbers or other personal information people might have posted. I don't mean to offend you at all but many of these giveaways ask for us to relinquish too much of not only our own personal information but every single person linked to us.

DO enjoy those chocolates. (No snark intended) They're some of my favorites!

Certainly you can unlike the page but for your friends and family it's too late. You've already given the page permission to access everything including any phone numbers or other personal information people might have posted. I don't mean to offend you at all but many of these giveaways ask for us to relinquish too much of not only our own personal information but every single person linked to us.

DO enjoy those chocolates. (No snark intended) They're some of my favorites!

You do understand if people post their personal info on FB it is their choice? I will never understand why people post their home address and phone number on the internet then get upset when companies get a hold of it. I use an old email account that is active but I don't use anymore. I would NEVER post my phone number on FB. If people give out their personal info it is their own fault.

Thanks - I couldn't get the full coupon to print, but e-mailed the support link shown on Lindt's website and was told that coupsmart will be sending out a reprint link.

Thanks to the OP ~ these are my favorite!

Just for the record, the coupon app harvests the following info

THIS APP WILL RECEIVE:
Your basic info
Your email address
Your profile info: birthday, interests, location and relationship status

So you just have to be comfortable with sharing that info, but it doesn't harvest friend's info like some of the other ones. The Amazon MP3 ones come to mind for doing that.

Edited to add - You can also go into your FB Privacy Settings and edit your preferences to remove the app after you have printed the coupon. They will still get the initial information, but they won't be able to have continued access.

I printed a coupon and will try to use at Target today. The candy will make a great stocking stuffer! :thumbsup2

Thanks OP, I just printed mine. My kids love these and get them in their stockings every year.

You can also click the option not to share your information. I did and still got the coupon. My DD10 loves these things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter