free Lindt truffles FB promo

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by sissy_ib, Oct 10, 2012.

1. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

I'm surprised I didn't see this posted here. Lindt Chocolates is giving away 1 million free bags, 6 oz or smaller. Some people are reporting problems getting the coupon to print but I just got one no problem.
    https://www.facebook.com/LindtChocolate?fref=ts

You have to use the coupon by November 7th and should be good anywhere they sell Lindt.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FirstTimeCruiser

FirstTimeCruiser Mouseketeer

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, I was able to print out a coupon no problem :cool1:

4. DisMN

DisMN DIS Veteran

Thanks but sadly they wanted way more info than I wanted to give them access to. I hate when they want access to everything like that. :(

So, for me, no coupon. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

5. dbrn

dbrn Mouseketeer

Same here. Too bad, because I really like their chocolates.

6. mapmakerj

mapmakerj DIS Veteran

I got one, unfortunately I don't know where I can use it. Walmart and Target will not accept any internet coupons for free items.

7. LoriNSC

LoriNSC DIS Veteran

Me & hubby both got one. I love these truffles! :cool1:Gonna try to use ours at either the grocery store or CVS.

8. mapmakerj

mapmakerj DIS Veteran

I didn't see anything on the Walgreens website prohibiting internet coupons for free items so I may try there. Checked my local grocer websites and none of those will accept the coupons either.

9. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

I saw someone post they were able to use it at Walgreen. Lindt also has there own retail locations so you can check and see if there is one near you. We don't have any here. :( I am going to go to Walgreens today and try to redeem mine.

10. libinatorsmom

libinatorsmom DIS Veteran

Limit Reached :(

11. auger

auger DIS Veteran

Thanks for the post!
    I got my coupon and shared with my family! :thumbsup2

12. bigmama67

bigmama67 DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2

Thanks! I just printed mine. Wonder what happens if I click off the "Like" now?

We are having DD's birthday party this weekend so now I have something else to put out. ;o)

13. DisMN

DisMN DIS Veteran

Certainly you can unlike the page but for your friends and family it's too late. You've already given the page permission to access everything including any phone numbers or other personal information people might have posted. I don't mean to offend you at all but many of these giveaways ask for us to relinquish too much of not only our own personal information but every single person linked to us.

DO enjoy those chocolates. (No snark intended) They're some of my favorites!

14. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

You do understand if people post their personal info on FB it is their choice? I will never understand why people post their home address and phone number on the internet then get upset when companies get a hold of it. I use an old email account that is active but I don't use anymore. I would NEVER post my phone number on FB. If people give out their personal info it is their own fault.

15. Stargazer

Stargazer Second star to the right and straight on till morn

Thanks - I couldn't get the full coupon to print, but e-mailed the support link shown on Lindt's website and was told that coupsmart will be sending out a reprint link.

Thanks to the OP ~ these are my favorite!

16. beavismom

beavismom <font color=green>*~*~*~*A tag full of gecko pixie

Just for the record, the coupon app harvests the following info

THIS APP WILL RECEIVE:
    Your basic info
    Your email address
    Your profile info: birthday, interests, location and relationship status

So you just have to be comfortable with sharing that info, but it doesn't harvest friend's info like some of the other ones. The Amazon MP3 ones come to mind for doing that.

Edited to add - You can also go into your FB Privacy Settings and edit your preferences to remove the app after you have printed the coupon. They will still get the initial information, but they won't be able to have continued access.

17. 4shinystars

4shinystars i am a bear of very little brain.

I had no problem printing the coupon or redeeming it today at Target.

18. Patience

Patience DIS Veteran

I printed a coupon and will try to use at Target today. The candy will make a great stocking stuffer! :thumbsup2

19. coliebird

coliebird <font color=red>I HAVE to sleep with socks on!<br>

Thanks OP, I just printed mine. My kids love these and get them in their stockings every year.

20. Bell30012

Bell30012 DIS Veteran

You can also click the option not to share your information. I did and still got the coupon. My DD10 loves these things.

21. bunnymkc

bunnymkc <font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th

THANK U HAD NO TROUBLE PRINTING...:yay::yay: