Free leftovers at Aulani (today only)

Anal Annie

at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it
Aloha! We are on our last day today of a fabulous week at Aulani (waaaa). We leave early tomorrow morning for Maui and have a few leftovers we can't take with us (some stuff we inherited from lovetotraveltx) if anybody else is here now and would like them they are free for the taking. (Pancake syrup, diet coke, olive oil, foil, pkg of swiss cheese, pkg of ham, small mayo, coffee creamer, a little chocolate milk etc). PM me today if you want any of it!!

Oh how I wish we were arriving tomm - I would take that Diet Coke off your hands! Sadly, we don't arrive for 8 more days..... :worried:

Oh how I wish we were arriving tomm - I would take that Diet Coke off your hands! Sadly, we don't arrive for 8 more days..... :worried:

The reason I have any left is 'cuz we arrived last Fri and weren't sure how bad Iselle would be so we stopped at Target for "storm supplies" (beer & booze). Then we ended up buying the refill mugs to use on the pool deck so I hardly used what we bought (tho it was nice to have some IN the room).

We were in Maui when the storm hit and left a lot of supplies in our room too. We thought we would be on Maui longer as we were flying to the Big Island on the 9th. Hawaiian Air only cancelled 2 Maui -> Kona flights and we flew out on schedule. (A consequence was that there was no bottled water or bread available at the supermarkets in Kona when we arrived on the Big Island).

We are flying to Honolulu for 8 days at Aulani today :). Hopefully the supermarkets are restocked by now

We were in Maui when the storm hit and left a lot of supplies in our room too. We thought we would be on Maui longer as we were flying to the Big Island on the 9th. Hawaiian Air only cancelled 2 Maui -> Kona flights and we flew out on schedule. (A consequence was that there was no bottled water or bread available at the supermarkets in Kona when we arrived on the Big Island).

We are flying to Honolulu for 8 days at Aulani today :). Hopefully the supermarkets are restocked by now

It's been a week since Iselle and I think other than on the Big Island most things are back to normal. We found water on Maui yesterday when we got here. Since we were going to Aulani last Friday ftom LAX we bought 3 one-liter bottles of water after we went thru security and put them in a carryon to bring. Was glad we did bcuz Target was all sold out of water when we got there.

Aulani is fabulous.....hated to leave!

It's been a week since Iselle and I think other than on the Big Island most things are back to normal. We found water on Maui yesterday when we got here. Since we were going to Aulani last Friday ftom LAX we bought 3 one-liter bottles of water after we went thru security and put them in a carryon to bring. Was glad we did bcuz Target was all sold out of water when we got there.

Aulani is fabulous.....hated to leave!

Hoping the big island will be back to normal by this coming weekend. DH and I arrive on Saturday. Then to Aulani a week after that!

Glad your trip turned out well, I was following along on your "ride" through Iselle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter