Free Lanyards at check in?

Johnna_Story

Disney Cruise (and Starbucks!) Addict
I think I read this somewhere a while back, so I wanted to verify. Do Castaway Club members get a free lanyard at check-in or in your cabin as part of your gift?

What is the latest gift(s) anyway? We're cruising on March 3...:banana:

TIA!!

Two weeks ago we received a nice castaway bag with lanyards, pins, two cups, two mesh bags, a magnet and two pens. (maybe more) very nice:banana:

On the 1/6/07 trip we receved lanyards at check in. In our room was a canvas tote bag with two mesh bags inside (one was back pack style which came in very handy), cup holders, note pads, plastic bracelets, sunscreen, pack of disinfectant wipes, door magnet - really nice stuff.

As CC members you get your free landyards and trading pins at check-in. If they forget just ask them about them.

Here is a picture of what the red mesh bag looks like. It was very handy to have.

Bag.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter