Free Internet Yet?

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else. I have looked through a number of threads, but still do not seem to have a straight answer as to whether we are getting free internet yet. We will be heading down in April and are hoping that is has taken effect. It was a hassle last year getting my company to pay for it to check emails each morning. They said I should have stayed somewhere with free internet! DUH!?!

According to DVC membersite (last time I checked) it will be available "Spring 08". Not exactly sure what day that is :rolleyes: but hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later :goodvibes

You may be able to get them to waive the fees regardless now that the announcement is official. It seems like I read on a couple posts where people had requested that and received credits from the front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter