Free In Room WiFi

Disappointed that "most" wasn't actually as many as I'd hoped. I don't even really care about paying for it, but I'd like to have wifi at Pop by December.

Just curious on how they are going to keep the signal "in-room" without inviting people how have a web meeting from coming over to grab signal from the resorts?

I am sure there will be a log in code unique to each reservation to connect.

because coronado is a convention resort that also has businesses using the rooms

Good news, but one thought.....So I can see doing it for the Deluxe and the Villas....but why is CS the lone moderate? Because of the convention trade (where it might be a "work-useful"" kind of thing?)

This is great news, glad disney finally decided to add wifi it's a great feature that most standard hotels already have.

It will be nice for next summer when we plan to visit again, I like being able to hop online to check email, facebook, talk to my family, etc. so I will for sure be using this added amenity.

Good News! Now they only need to add it to all the moderates and values and THEN I will feel like Disney did something totally right.

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you all for being here to share this moment with me. Group hug. :grouphug:

So excited! Leaving a week from tomorrow. Was planning to pay for what we needed. So I guess now Disney will just allow me to spend it else where.

Thanks for sharing this great news!

Good News! Now they only need to add it to all the moderates and values and THEN I will feel like Disney did something totally right.

Yeah hopefully it's just being done in stages and it makes sense to offer it to the Deluxe resorts first. But I agree this should be offered to every guest in every level of resort. You can stay JUST offsite and get those amenities for less than staying onsite. I look forward to the next free wifi announcement. :)

Yeah hopefully it's just being done in stages and it makes sense to offer it to the Deluxe resorts first. But I agree this should be offered to every guest in every level of resort. You can stay JUST offsite and get those amenities for less than staying onsite. I look forward to the next free wifi announcement. :)

I agree. I hope all WDW resorts will be getting free Wi-Fi.

It's like Christmas! Yesterday I upgraded from ASMu to BWI and today free Wi-Fi! :cool1:

Here's hoping all levels get it soon!

Do you think it will eventually be in the rest of the Moderates? My 21 year-old son would love to bring his laptop with us in May to the French Quarter.

Carla

What great news! Looks like my iPad will be taking a trip with us in 43 days:cool1: (I was going to look into getting a router but I was concerned about configuring etc.)

Disappointed that "most" wasn't actually as many as I'd hoped. I don't even really care about paying for it, but I'd like to have wifi at Pop by December.

It would be great if it was there in 2 weeks LOL

http://wdwmagic.com/Resorts/Walt-Di...g-at-most-Walt-Disney-World-Resorts-today.htm

Check out the announcement link from wdwmagic

Free 'in-room' wireless internet starting at most Walt Disney World Resorts today
Oct 14, 2011

One of the most requested Walt Disney World Resort wishes is coming true from today. FREE Wireless internet access will be available for the following resorts beginning today.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

At least this is a start, I am shocked however that BLT is not mentioned since it is the newest resort!?!?

OK....newbie here.

We are staying at BWV by renting points.

Does the BWV receive free internet or just BWI part of Board Walk Resort?

Thank you,
Dan

YEAH!! Staying at the CR for New Years....was just bringing the laptop to dump pics, but to be able to email home is awesome!!!:cool1:

OK....newbie here.

We are staying at BWV by renting points.

Does the BWV receive free internet or just BWI part of Board Walk Resort?

Thank you,
Dan

Dan, we rented points at AKV and OKW a couple of weeks ago and did NOT pay for internet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter