• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free hot water

smokey

Mouseketeer
I know you can get free iced water at the park counter service places but what about hot water, we both don't like drinking cold water.

Do you actually want the water hot (as in warmed) or do you just not want it chilled?

I think if you want it warmed, it would be a little harder to find at a counter service (unless they are all equipped with microwave ovens and microwave safe cups).

Your best bet might be to go somehwre that brews coffee or serves hot tea.

It's been a while, but I do not recall a problem asking for a half-cup of hot water for warming a bottle.

I feel like if you mention it's for a bottle they would be able to give you some, or direct you to where you can get some.

I am sure you could ask for it with no ice and you could at least have tepid-water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter