FREE GREEN & PINK Pop Fridge Swap - Timeslots available in Fall/Winter 2009

Sorry for the tardy replies to PM's - I was sick for a good chunk of this past week.

I have updated the swap post (second in this thread) with the latest requests: kgle, jdorman & sonnesolsun

Sorry for the tardy replies to PM's - I was sick for a good chunk of this past week.

I have updated the swap post (second in this thread) with the latest requests: kgle, jdorman & sonnesolsun

Sorry to hear you were sick!:sad2: I was wondering if you have heard from Michey_Mouse? I sent a PM to him/her and have not yet recieved a responds. I see they are not yet confirmed and was wondering if they are still in on the swap?! If not am I good to keep fridge till the 3rd?

Anyone heard from michey_mouse? I found another swap where I might be able to get it a day or two longer while I am there...so I wanted to know in case I need to switch swaps...

littleboss and kgle - I have not heard back from michey_mouse since he/she sent a swap request on Jan 25. His/her last visit to the DisBoards was Jan 27, according to profile info.

I don't have any contact info & can't send an email to him/her via the board, either. Let's give michey_mouse another couple of weeks to respond, then we'll open that time slot back up, ok?

We just got back last night and was part of the swap. Unfortunately, things did not go so well for us. Upon check-in, I went to luggage services and asked for the fridge. I was told by the gentelman there that they had the fridge and would deliver it to my room within the hour (this was at 1pm). We left and went to DTD. We came back at 8:30pm and the fridge was not in the room. I went to the front desk and spoke to Sean in Concierge and he contacted Luggage services again for me. They stated that the fridge was on its way to the room (as we were speaking).

Went to the food court and grabbed a few beers and some bottles of juice and water to put in the fridge. 15 minutes later I was back in our room, and no fridge. Called the front desk again- was told the same thing- it was on its' way. Waited until we were going to bed at 10:00 and called again. They said they would track it down.

We all fell asleep at 10:30 and woke up to a loud knocking on our door at 11:45!!! There was a housekeeper with a black fridge. I told her that wasn't the correct fridge and she said, "Do you want it or not?". Took the fridge.

Fast forward to Sunday am. Went back to concierge and explained the situation to Sean again. He stated that he was not allowed to comment on any fridge swaps and that if we did not want the standard black fridge, we could send it back! At this point, I was so upset that I basically just gave up.

Fast forward to Tuesday pm. I get a call from the front desk telling me I had a package waiting for me. Went down and it was a bag with stuff in it. It had a toaster, disinfecting wipes, popcorn, Ritz crackers and goldfish crackers. No coffee pot or coffee.

Upon checkout on Sunday, I personally met up with Allison who was the next swapper. I gave her the black fridge and the bag of other items.

Suffice to say, I have no idea where the acutal "pink" fridge is, and neither does POP.

Oh dear - sorry to hear things got muddled around & it took so long to get a fridge! :(

I'll PM the other Pop Swap organizers & see if we can track down the Pink Fridge - since the box went missing, I'm afraid it will be more difficult to determine which fridge might be "ours".

Hi, I'm new to this board and posting in general. My family is taking first trip to WDW 4/4-4/11. We are staying at POP. I would like to get in our your fridge swap if the above dates are available.

Thanks very much!

I tried to PM but don't have enough posts yet. I'd like to reserve 9/12 - 19/09 please.

Thanks!

Hi, just got back, we used the black pop century standard fridge, got the bag of snacks and toaster but we didn't use it. the fridge did it's job just didn't have a freezer. we tried to arrange a face to face swap with the swapper behind us but she couldnt make it work. I definitly recommend doing a face to face swap whenever possible, even it it means losing an hour in the parks. we left it with bell services, with the toaster and added to the bag of stuff. i hope she got it.

allisonw - thanks for the update - did you give Newstarr the claim check info?

kgle - the claim check is our Golden Ticket to getting *a* fridge from Pop Century, if not exactly *our* fridge... hopefully Newstarr will report back with info on which fridge she got & we'll proceed from there.

I added the following folks to the swap based on PM's or recent posts: majormom, Mousiemom, jandkN & KBazzel - welcome to the swap!

Thanks Politzania. I'm excited to be part of the swap. I will PM my info to you shortly. I think this makes post number 10!

Updated 3/17/09

GREEN FRIDGE
Coffeemaker & cleaning supplies included

March:
Mar 14-22: SerinaEmily Confirmed
Mar 22 - 27: Corey3368 Confirmed
Mar 27 - Apr 4: thunderbird1 Confirmed

April:
Apr 4 - 11: Majormom Confirmed
Apr 13-19: zeke11 Confirmed
Apr 22-29: Mickeyherewecome123 Confirmed
Apr 29 - May 2: Taylor'sMom Confirmed

May:
May 3-10: piratemamaof3 Confirmed
May 10 - 20: kissinuk
May 22-29: defc22 Confirmed

June:
May 30 - Jun 6: Mousiemom Confirmed
June 11 - 18 gduvall Confirmed
Jun 18 - 24 - dencord7 Confirmed (both fridges)
Jun 24 - Jul 1: AVAILABLE

July:
Jul 4 - Jul 11: jandkN Confirmed
Jul 11- 17: ILoveMagic Confirmed

August:
Aug 8-16 - Available
Aug 17 -31 - Maleficent59 Confirmed

September:
Sep 5- 12 - brockash Confirmed (both fridges)
Sep 12-19 - daleswife Confirmed
Sep 20-30: roxazul Confirmed

October:
Oct 1-15 - squirrel Confirmed

December:
Nov 30 - Dec 5: Mousiemom Confirmed

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
PINK FRIDGE
Currently using a black fridge - possibly from another swap.
Was a Larger white fridge, no longer in box; coffeemaker & toaster now a part of the swap, thanks to RobinCorn & Sabrina90744

March:
Mar 13 - 20: Fatima1922 Confirmed
Mar 24-31: Buzz & Woody Confirmed

April
Mar 31 - Apr 4: mrscramer Confirmed
Apr 16-23: NancysTrio Confirmed
Apr 26 - May 1: littleboss Confirmed

May
May 1-10: michey_mouse
May 10 - 18: AVAILABLE
May 22-30: 2manyprincesses

June
Jun 6 - 14: starrynyt Confirmed
Jun 15-24: dencord7 Confirmed (both fridges)

July
Jul 6-13: sonnesolsun Confirmed

August
Aug 1 - Aug 9: 61292cna
Aug 23 - Sep 4: mtomlin66 Confirmed

September:
Sep 5- 12 - brockash Confirmed (both fridges)
Sep 12-19: KBazzel Confirmed
Sep 19-26: PuNkEe1299 Confirmed
Sep 27 - Oct 3: jojo9610 Confirmed

October:

WAITLIST

Sep 12-19: kbazzel - second fridge
Sep 25- Oct 2 - MyPrincessisaPirate
Sept 26 to October 4: MsCoz2000

I have updated the swap list with some new swappers & removed a couple of folks who have changed their plans.

MsCoz2000 gave a status update on the Green Fridge:
MsCoz2000 said:
Hi! I just got back from POP. The swap went flawless, I called luggage services and had them deliver it to my room. At the end of the week I did an in person swap with SerinaEmily, no problems.

The fridge worked perfect for everything we needed it for. The coffee pot too, the only thing is the pot itself has a small chip on the pouring spout. I'm not sure if it was like that before I got it or in the transport from luggage services it happened. It still worked great, just thought you should know.

has anyone heard from mrscramer? I am next in line for the pink fridge (March 24th) and she is after me. I have pm'ed her 2 times, but no reply. We are in PoP Mar 24th - Mar 31 and she has the fridge starting on the 31st.
Holly

Hello , Could I please sign up for June 24 till July 1st 2009 , I will send you a PM , Thank You , Jackie & Butch

We are traveling with our Daughter and Son -In-Law, staying in two rooms , if possible we would like to request both fridges , thank you

she either got back this morning or last night. She said that for the Pink fridge there is no coffee maker, just the toaster and that the staff wouldn't giver her a claim check. Hopefully it's still there on Tuesday when we arrive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter