Free Fun At Boardwalk

honeybees

Earning My Ears
Can Someone help with information about free things to do or see at the Boardwalk area or at any other resort

Thanks

People watching is a lot of fun! We enjoyed sitting at a table on the Boardwalk and just watching the world go by. We had heard from friends that there was always something "going on" on the Boardwalk, but nothing in the way of formal free entertainment happened while we were there last July.

We caught a cowgirl in the lobby 2 trips ago. She did a whole lasso routine and than offered any child who wanted to come up and try. I am told she is a regular but not sure of the schedule. Also we caught a magician on the green last trip.

Enjoy
Sandy

We were there 2 nights ago. The only "free" entertainment we saw was a man playing some sort of accordian type instrument.
There are quite a few eating establishments, bakery, etc. You can rent a surrey to pedal around the boardwalk, and you can ride the boat over to the YC&BC. Boardwalk is a fun and pretty spot, but most of the activities require $$$$.::MinnieMo

We've seen a juggler/balancer perform on the Boardwalk a couple of times. Also, a traveling pianist on wheels/bike thing. It's so pretty there at night. Take a nice stroll around Crescent Lake. Stop at Beaches & Cream for ice cream (halfway point). Relax at some waterside tables and people watch. :)

I agree with threeboysmom. Take a walk around the lake and stop at each of the resorts. It's only .79 of a mile so it's not a bad walk at all.

There are many different types of entertainment on the Boardwalk, depending on how busy things are.

HBC

There was a wonderful "magician" named Phil that was doing card tricks and other types of tricks while we were there in September. It is a fun area and there is usually something going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter