• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Food Pin # Questions

JPGonzales

Mouseketeer
Are those coming in people's mail or email?

I've scheduled two trips this year and cancelled cause hubbie can't get time off and now we know he CAN in December. I'm just frantic to get that pin. We got one in the mail last year for last December and got to take advantage and it was wonderful...I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!

Are those coming in people's mail or email?

I've scheduled two trips this year and cancelled cause hubbie can't get time off and now we know he CAN in December. I'm just frantic to get that pin. We got one in the mail last year for last December and got to take advantage and it was wonderful...I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!

Mine wasn't free but it was discounted - Adult tickets and meal plan at the kid's prices. Other people got the free dining but with full price tickets. Anyway, mine came via email about 2 months ago. Booking deadline was end of May. Value resorts receive the QSDP and moderate on up receive the DDP.

I just got one in the mail a couple days ago. It was for free dining on select dates until December.

We are going either the 9th or 10th of December for anywhere from a week to 11 nights depending on how my budget works out. Free dining makes it so much more affordable for my family! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter