Free food offer combinable with 3 for 2?

~Pixie Lady~

Leadfoot Fred, danced too slow and now he's dead.
Apologies if this has been asked before, but is the free food offer combinable with the 3 for 2 offer? I see that it is combinable with the "kids got free" offer but unfortnately we won't be having any children in our party if we do go!

Thanks very much :)

Do you mean 3 nights for the price of 2? If so, no, this can't be combined with the free meals offer unfortunately.

I'm afraid it's not applicable with any other offer other than the kids go free offer and it also doesn't apply to pre-booked packages (at least that's what I was told on the phone)

I had booked a 5 night for 4 night package and cancelled to get the free food and I had to pay for the extra night....still worked out cheaper!!

Thanks for clearing that up for me - its a good deal regardless, all we need to do now is decide when we can all go :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter