Free Flights on AirTran with cups at Wendy's

of offering to buy or trade the coupon cups :rotfl:

anyways-- if any of you out there have been lucky enough to be able to "buy" your way to cups or have extras please PM me.

Our Wndys havent been so helpful in letting us buy cups or anything like that

so anything would be helpful :goodvibes

please and thank you

I got 4 RT flights. I get a call today and they told me I sent in 64 to many coupons in my name. I sent 128 in my name and got 2 RT tickets and I sent in 128 for my son and he got 2 RT tickets. here I sent in another 64 in my name and they are suppose to discard them and she said these people are spending money for these and she made a mistake so she called and asked if there was someone in my house she could credit them to and I said my daughter's account and I have 64 I am mailing for her today so she will have 2 Rt tickets and I thanked her so much I can't believe she called instead of throwing them away. it states that no matter how many you send in in your name you can only get 2 RT tickets. and they were suppose to start service to Cancun today but it is delayed because of hurricanes but watch for new date and she said when it is started we can fly there.pay taxes of $55-60 $$$ not bad at all.
maria

DZNYPAL
you are allowed to buy 5 at a time each person in your family can do that and do it at least 2 times a day and you will get there
maria

Jessd
if you can get more at that price I will buy some and pay the cost to mail them to me I need 125 more for my husband to get 2 tickets . boy did you luck out that is great . you can get 2 tickets in each account
maria

I will go today and see if they will let me buy anymore. I think they may have caught on when my friend went right after me and bought 250 of them.

Question for those who have sent them in already. What did you send them in? A big envelope? I am going through the task of cutting the darn things out of the cups. It is alot of work!

Jess

My hand was sore after cutting out the max allowed for DH & me. I sent them in sep. envelopes in a USPS Priority Mail envelope both times.

It's a coke promo, we had to pay for med. cokes; still a HUGE bargin...less than $300 for 4 RT tix.:cool1:

We had no limit as to the number of cups we bought at one time, although the rules clearly state 5 per transaction. There is a proviso in the fine print that the promo can be discontinued at any time due to fraud...hope we get our last batch of credits before that would happen.

wow ,jess ,did she get them for 50 at $12.50 ours won't let us .water is in a small cup
maria

Hi All!

I went by for lunch. I talked to the same girl I bought my cups from yesterday and she said that the manager said they won't let anyone buy them like that anymore. I think that because between me and my friend yesterday we bought 450 cups. She said they told her that it would be full price and only 5 at a time. Sorry. I guess it is a good thing that we got ours before management read about the limitations. I will be sending mine in tomorrow. DH doesn't really want to go to Orlando :sad2: so we are planning a trip to New York City.

I am sorry that I couldn't get anymore for anyone. There are a few more Wendy's around here, but I know that you have to pay full price for the cup. I did that with the 40 that I had at home, I had to pay full price. If anything changes and they let me buy them, I will let you know. I will keep checking with them periodically.

Jess

keishashadow said:
Called our local Wendy's - they're not participating!!!!

Closest location to Pittsburgh area is Grove City (a good 1-1/2 from my house).

I really wish I would have known that on Sunday... We went up to Splash Lagoon in Erie for the weekend and stopped at Prime Outlets in Grove City on the way back. @%@!(*%!

I haven't been on the boards in awhile and I didn't read this entire thread but does anyone know if this promo with Wendy's is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area? :earseek:

Ok guys. I went to our Wendy's for a break this afternoon. It turns out that when my friend went to buy her cups, the district manager was in there and they put a stop to buying them in bulk.

I asked her how much they would sell me one for since I need two more to finish off my collection, she said full price. I asked her if I could buy a large cup of water, since it would come in the same cup. She said yes, I could either buy a drink, which is full price or I could buy a large cup of water which would come in the same cup, which would cost a 27 cents after tax. I don't think it is information that they volunteer, that you could purchase a large cup of water.

You guys might want to try buying a large cup of water. It would be a whole lot cheaper than buying a drink at full price.

Jess

On AirTran's website, it says that you need to mail them in a Business Class #10 envelope. That is a standard 9 1/2 x 4 1/8 envelope. I don't think they will all fit in there! Does anyone know if you have to use this size envelope?

Thanks!

I am so excited we got all our cups last night I can't wait to mail them. My DH won't be going this trip just me and a couple of the kids, but he went and collected all the cups for me, isn't he the best!!! :love2:

I was able to go yesterday and buy 256 cups at .99 per so for less than $300.00 4 r/t not too bad. Now where to use them? FLights to Orlando are usually doable so I am going to venture out. :goodvibes

I sent mine like this :I put 64 in each #10 envelope 2 envelopes and put them into priority mail with confirmation cost $4.30 and was posted to my account 1 week later
I need 61 for my husband I will try the water thing at a different wendy's .another one said no and our cups are $1.19 plus tax ice tea same price
maria

I have a couple of Wendy's cups, but don't go often enough to collect enough for tickets. If you would like me to mail my cups, or the coupon part at least, to you, please send me a PM with your address.

First come, first serve!

UPDATE: Already had someone take them, thanks!

I would like just the coupons and will pay you for mailing them if I am first I pm ed my address
maria

We tried the buy a large cup of water today and they showed me a large yellow no coupon cup that they would give me full of water! :rotfl2:

Oh well we tried!

We are slowly collecting cups but I am getting really tired of eating at Wendy's all the time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter