• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Fannie May Candy

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
There was a coupon sheet in yesterday's Chicago Trib with one coupon for $10.00 off (no minimum purchase) in store as well as a second coupon good for $10 off and Free Shipping is you order online. The code to enter for online purchases is 10566.

The online coupon says that it can be used for merchandise and is not applicable towards discounted items, gift cards, shipping or tax. Free shipping is for UPS ground only and does not include expedited or international shipping.

The code expires 12/24/09

I used 2 coupons in the store yesterday for stocking stuffers and had no problem at all. People were going to the newsstand in the mall and buying the paper just for the coupons.

I haven't tried to use the online one yet.

FYI~ The Pixies are SO GOOD!

I just tried this online. It did do a very strange calculation on checkout. It gave me a discount of 75.35% on the first order which was at $17 off. There was a charge for shipping and handling of around $8 but total was around $12. I ordered another box and got 74% off with around $10 shipping. When all was said and done it did equal out to $10 off and free shipping. Just a strange way of calculating it. I used the 10566 code.

I love the meltaways and can only get them in Chicago or sometimes I can find individual patty ones at Walgreens.

Hope it works.

Laura

I tried to order some of the no sugar added meltaways to send to a friend and it wouldn't give me the discount. I think that it's because it was on sale.

However, in the store yesterday I was able to use the coupons for sale items.

I think that we're going to send a Colonial box to my DH's aunt in FL. It's one of the things that she misses from Chicago. It's a pretty good deal at $12.99 shipped for a 1lb box.

It looks like Ebates is giving 12% back on orders so be sure to link through them first.

great deal!
did anyone find any small boxes? 1/2lb or less?

The Holiday Favors are 5oz and the Truffles are 10oz but both are on sale so I don't think that the code will work for either of them.

The best deal that I've found is the Colonial mix. It's $12.99 after the coupon.

thanks!! I was debating on ordering from here last week. glad I waited! $12.99 shipped for a box of vanilla buttercreams. Yumm!

Thanks for sharing this!! Just bought myself ANOTHER Christmas gift!! Enjoy everyone!!!:goodvibes

Oh no and I just put in our Company Order on Friday. Well at least I got free shipping and next year I know to wait till the last minute to see what deals are available.

Thanks! I also got a pound of fudge for $1.99! :cool1:

I went to Fannie May yesterday and bought an 8 oz. box of Pixies for a grand total of $2.15! Yahoo!

I just ordered the Pixie Cake. Yummy! Thanks OP!

It's not working for me, what am I doing wrong. I tried to order the nut fudge for 10.99, keyed in the code (which it accepted) but then at the final
checkout the coupon isn't applied to the total amount...anyone else have this problem?

It's not working for me, what am I doing wrong. I tried to order the nut fudge for 10.99, keyed in the code (which it accepted) but then at the final
checkout the coupon isn't applied to the total amount...anyone else have this problem?

I just places an order a few minutes ago and it worked fine but the price was showing as $11.99. It looks like they just updated the website and put some of the fudge on sale (probably because they're not making any money on the fudge with the coupon). The coupon will not work on anything that is on sale. The maple nut fudge is still showing $11.99 so the coupon should work on that if you want to try that flavor instead.

Edited to add...
I just checked my order and it shows Chocolate Nut Fudge 1 LB $11.99
Item #: 91222

I confess. I bought 3 papers yesterday and went to 3 different Fannie Maes. 3 employee gifts bought for $4.50 total - the cost of the papers! I had to look like a nut at Walgreens going through the ads to make sure the Fannie Mae ad was there! Now off to use the on-line coupon.

Lori

I just places an order a few minutes ago and it worked fine but the price was showing as $11.99. It looks like they just updated the website and put some of the fudge on sale (probably because they're not making any money on the fudge with the coupon). The coupon will not work on anything that is on sale. The maple nut fudge is still showing $11.99 so the coupon should work on that if you want to try that flavor instead.

Edited to add...
I just checked my order and it shows Chocolate Nut Fudge 1 LB $11.99
Item #: 91222

Yup, that was the problem. I did order the maple nut (is it white?, I've never had it before), for 1.99! Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter