Free Fall into All Stars Fridge Swap- Fridge is Lost!!!!!

Don't put me on the list yet - I am waiting to hear from another swap that has more of my dates. Leave it open in case someone else wants it. Apparently I don't understand how this works yet. Sorry this is the second one that I have messed up.

No problem, I'll take you off until I hear from you again. :goodvibes

Would like June 29-July 3, 2009 if still available. I am staying at All STar music that week.
Let me know I will pm you my confirmation number and contact the other swappers ASAP!!!
thanks

Would like June 29-July 3, 2009 if still available. I am staying at All STar music that week.
Let me know I will pm you my confirmation number and contact the other swappers ASAP!!!
thanks

Yes, those dates are still available! I have added you to our list. :goodvibes Please contact the swappers before and after you to make arrangements to swap!

I'm so excited to see the fridge it BACK!!! I'm still in my dates ar Aug 6th to the 14th. I think you have me down for Aug 5th but I don't get there until the 6th. Thanks for running this tread!!

I'm so excited to see the fridge it BACK!!! I'm still in my dates ar Aug 6th to the 14th. I think you have me down for Aug 5th but I don't get there until the 6th. Thanks for running this tread!!

Thanks, and I'll fix your dates :goodvibes

I'm interested in a participating in a Fridge Swap for Sept 9 through 19, All Star Music.

Thanks!

I'm interested in a participating in a Fridge Swap for Sept 9 through 19, All Star Music.

Thanks!

Your dates are already taken, however, a few of the dates may open up. Let me know if you are interested in Sept. 9- 13th. Otherwise, there are a few other swaps which may have your dates open.
Thanks!

Lisa:

Bwatlas contacted me today and she got both of our fridges Ok. She wanted me to let you know that your fridge does not have box with it anymore and that she has all of the info to label it for your next swapper and she will get a claim ticket.

Gina

Yes please! Let me know, thanks!

I'm giving the current swapper with those dates until the end of the month to contact some one on the swap. If they do not, I will add you for those dates :goodvibes

Lisa:

Bwatlas contacted me today and she got both of our fridges Ok. She wanted me to let you know that your fridge does not have box with it anymore and that she has all of the info to label it for your next swapper and she will get a claim ticket.

Gina

Gina, thanks for letting us know. I imagine the box was left in the room along with the fridge when housekeeping found it a couple of months ago and was considered trash. Did she mention if the coffeepot was still inside?

Perhaps, one of the next swappers should consider taking a bungee or some other type of strap to keep the door secured.
Lisa

We have a few date changes on our schedule, please see if your dates are available. We would like to keep our fridge out of storage as much as possible! :goodvibes

I am at ASMo 8/29 - 9/6. Currently, only 8/29 and 8/30 appear to be open for my dates. It's not worth it for just 2 days, but if the other days open up, let me know! Thanks!!!

I am at ASMo 8/29 - 9/6. Currently, only 8/29 and 8/30 appear to be open for my dates. It's not worth it for just 2 days, but if the other days open up, let me know! Thanks!!!

I'll try to keep you in mind, please subscribe to this thread so you can see updates.:goodvibes

I am interested in this fridge swap. I will be at All Star Sports on August 22-29, 2009. I would like the open date of August 23-29th please. Not sure how to go about this request yet. Thanks for your help.

ReadyToDisney

I am interested in this fridge swap. I will be at All Star Sports on August 22-29, 2009. I would like the open date of August 23-29th please. Not sure how to go about this request yet. Thanks for your help.

ReadyToDisney

I will be happy to add you to our list. :goodvibes You must have 10 posts before you can send private messages. As soon as you have enough posts, please send messages to me and the swappers before and after you. Include your full name, contact information and reservation numbers (if you are not swapping in person). Please read over the first page to get more information concerning our swap and feel free to ask any questions.
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

We have switched our reservation to All Star Music -- can you please update in your list? Our dates are Sept. 13-20th.

thanks!

Gina, thanks for letting us know. I imagine the box was left in the room along with the fridge when housekeeping found it a couple of months ago and was considered trash. Did she mention if the coffeepot was still inside?

Perhaps, one of the next swappers should consider taking a bungee or some other type of strap to keep the door secured.
Lisa[/QUOTE]

Yes, bungee would probably help. No, the coffee pot was not inside of it. It worked great and was a great help for our trip:banana:!! Froze up water and juice bottles for us when we were out in the parks on 100+ degree days. It was HOT!

Lisa

Yes, bungee would probably help. No, the coffee pot was not inside of it. It worked great and was a great help for our trip:banana:!! Froze up water and juice bottles for us when we were out in the parks on 100+ degree days. It was HOT!

Thanks for letting us know! I'm glad the fridge came in handy for your trip!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter