Free eyeglasses from Costal Contacts for first 10,000 orders! 7/27 UPDATE

IDoDis

Knows the password to get into the Moose Lodge
for those who missed out on the free pair of glasses on the last go around, you have another chance today. I updated the code that is working today. Don't delay, because this deal usually only lasts one day (today, 7/27).

10,000 pair of free glasses are being given away from Coastal Contacts. All you pay is S&H (around $11 and some change). Looks like they have a decent selection of good brands. You have to order a $38 pair to get them free. If you order a more expensive pair, then you'll get a $38 credit at checkout when you apply the coupon code.

http://www.coastalcontacts.com/glasses/coupon-eligible-glasses/cCouponEligibleGlasses.html

DISCOUNT CODE: GLASSESUSA727

In step 3, select the free High Quality Standard Lens (1.5 Index) option, otherwise it will default to a $49.0 option.

You have to pay for any upgrades that you add to the standard frames & lenses. Specialty lenses will cost more. There will be an option to bundle the reflective lenses, the UV protection and the anti-scratch for $9.95 which is a great deal because most eyeglass stores charge $20 or more for each option. If you don't want the add-ons, just pay the $11.67 for S&H and that's all you'll pay. :cool1:

There are lots of very stylish name-brand frames -- much better quality than the ones from a factory in China sold by Zenni Optical.

I missed it, darn it. Thanks anyway!

This is the same company as clearlycontacts in Canada they are doing the free pair again on the 26th... seems to be tuesdays here!

Good luck in getting a pair, I love my new ones, and my son got a pair as well.

How often do they do it? And how do I find out about it before it's too late?

If you keep up with CouponingtoDisney.com, she always has these deals listed. I was able to do it a few months ago. I got the $38 pair, paid $9 in shipping, and I LOVE my glasses! It was a great deal! :cool1:

I ordered through them and was VERY happy with my glasses!! They have the free glasses special very often. PS. shipping was around $15.

I listen to Clark Howard (a money saving guru) on an Atlanta radio station. He told me about this company and I've used them twice. Cheapest glasses I've ever bought, I paid about$15 per pair... I bought two. Funny thing is that I wear contacts so the glasses were back ups... I'm not sure I've ever worn them.

Zenni Optical

Bumping to show update to original post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter