Free Express Pass w/ Kodak Max Camera

Well I tried Target, Walmart, Walgreens and Genovese.....can't find one!!!

How much are the cameras.....I DID see one in CVS about 6 weeks ago but it was something like 12 or 13 dollars and since I don't really need the camera (have a digital) and passes are $10 for our timeframe I put it back down.

I thought someone posted that they were under $10 somewhere....

Anyone in Long Island, NY find these!?

Originally posted by ninac.
The hunt is over!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

my friend found me 2 more cameras at a "stop and shop" supermarket of all places.

how are you coming along in your search Patrickpiteo?

nina:p
Need just two more... goning to try the stop and shop next I guess...

I live down in So. Fla and we have them here everywhere I've looked. I 'll be at IOA the afternoon of 8/7 if anyone would like for me to get them I can check this weekend and get some. Too bad I can't use them myself :( Why would us AP holders not get this benefit ??????:confused: Oh well I guess it'll be single riders for us !

Originally posted by barbyo
I live down in So. Fla and we have them here everywhere I've looked. I 'll be at IOA the afternoon of 8/7 if anyone would like for me to get them I can check this weekend and get some. Too bad I can't use them myself :( Why would us AP holders not get this benefit ??????:confused: Oh well I guess it'll be single riders for us !

barbyo,

What stores have them. My mom lives in Coral Springs. I want to tell her where to look. Here in New York it is like looking for the Holy Grail..

Thanks,

Pat

I've seen them at Target, Walmart and Publix supermarkets. The Publix supermarkets have them a bit more expensive @ 11.49, and I think Walmart and Target had them for 9.99. She shouldn't have a problem finding them here. I don't live far from her, let her know that she can look at the Target in Sawgrass.

Yes, can someone explain why AP holder "cant" use these passes???? First of all, how would anyone know you were an AP holder??? Please explain?

Originally posted by barbyo
I've seen them at Target, Walmart and Publix supermarkets. The Publix supermarkets have them a bit more expensive @ 11.49, and I think Walmart and Target had them for 9.99. She shouldn't have a problem finding them here. I don't live far from her, let her know that she can look at the Target in Sawgrass.

Thanks...

The Power Pass is an AP. It states no AP's of any kind. :(

Yes, can someone explain why AP holder "cant" use these passes???? First of all, how would anyone know you were an AP holder??? Please explain?

They would know because you have to bring the card from the camera to Vacation Services and show them your park ticket before you can get the express ticket (passes). I can only guess as to why they say no AP's and that would be because it isnt a full priced ticket its a discounted pass.

Does anyone know if these can be found in CT? My sister and I are heading down there in October and this would help us save lots of time-thanks for any info!

Originally posted by JessicaR
The Power Pass is an AP. It states no AP's of any kind. :(

I got this from US today after I e-mailed them:

Thank you for visiting Universal Orlando Online.

Yes, you may obtain the pass at Vacation Services located inside either
park.

Please keep watching us here at http://www.universalorlando.com, as we will
have many exciting and new developments in the next few months.

Best Regards,

Guest Services
----------
Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 1:36 PM
To: guestservices
Cc: patrickpiteo
Subject: Kodak 3D Question

Are you able to use the Kodak Pass with a Power Pass.

Thank You,

Pat

Patrick, since you got it in writing I'm hoping they will honor that for you. In the written rules on this promotion it states:

"The entitlements cannot be combined with any other offer, they cannot be used in conjunction with any annual pass"

You can read it here

I know 2 people personally that showed up with the Power Pass and Kodak pass at Vacation Services and were not permitted to take part in the promotion. But they didnt have an email saying they could. Thats a plus for you for sure! Good Luck. :)

Originally posted by JessicaR
Patrick, since you got it in writing I'm hoping they will honor that for you. In the written rules on this promotion it states:

"The entitlements cannot be combined with any other offer, they cannot be used in conjunction with any annual pass"

You can read it here

I know 2 people personally that showed up with the Power Pass and Kodak pass at Vacation Services and were not permitted to take part in the promotion. But they didnt have an email saying they could. Thats a plus for you for sure! Good Luck. :)

Yes I know. I will take the e-mail along. It does say yes... :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Well I rolled the dice and called up and spoke to a person in Guest Relations and he also said yes. So now I have and and a e-mail..... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I have 2 extra cameras. I bought 8 for our trip in February, but couldn't pass up getting the last 2 on the shelf.

I got them at Stop & Shop here on Long Island for $12.99 each plus tax. Which comes to $14.14.

If anyone is interested, please email me (MCazer@aol.com) and I can mail them to you for cost plus shipping.

Hope I can help someone out.

Is it possible to redeem the Kodak pass with a park ticket purchased from MWR on military bases?

I was in orlando for the past week, we have power pass/annual passes, I looked all over for the cameras, winn-dixie, target, walmart and cvs. They may not put these in orlando stores? Ill keep looking at home for my next trip, we stayed in Royal Pacific for the first night and express passes were great! But in the fall the lines should be down anyways. The longest wait I saw was at trek for 60 minutes. We waited 20 minutes for Hulk.

We were at IOA on 8/7 and when we redeemed our hologram cards for the pass booklets they didn't even ask to see our tickets. I don't think that AP holders should worry too much. I think it helps that you get them at Vacation Services away from the ticket counters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter