Free events at chain stores

shinysparklybubbles

DIS Veteran
I'm working on a list of places that have free crafts/activities for a mommy blog. Can you think of any I missed.

Barnes and Noble- storytimes
Lowes and Home Depot- build a project
Chick Fil A- family nights
Ac Moore and Micheals- crafts

Do you know of any other places to look?

Thanks!

Home Depot also does a kids project class. I was on sat. We used to take my grandson. I think they still do it.

Oh, I almost forgot...the Disney stores around here, now have different activities throughout the week. We've done the "How to Draw" and the story time. The drawing one was fun for the grown ups too. We drew Nemo.:goodvibes
Also libraries often have story time.
Some Museums have one day a month that has free admission too!

Bass Pro Shop has all sorts of activities, crafts and workshops throughout the year
Fazolis around here has kids nights with specials on kids meal pricing and activities

Pottery Barn Kids has story times and the occasional tea party (must RSVP for those). Also, I've been to a Lego Duplo event there, as well as a Lego event at Toys R Us. TRU also had a Halloween party, Barbie mermaid event, Thomas the Train, etc. I love finding good free stuff for my kids to do.

Some great ideas on this thread. My 5 year old DD is going to love it. I never realized that there were so many things around to take her to that didn't even cost anything.

OP, can you give us a link for your website? I would love to see what else is out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter