Free Disney Snowglobe!

karyn

Mouseketeer
I just received a gift card to for a free Disney character mini snowglobe-a $9.99 value. It's 3 inches of adorableness that's good enough to give or keep. This promo begins November 12-November 17. No purchase necessary. While supplies last. I must present my card at TDS in Willowbrook Mall in Wayne NJ which is about 20 minutes away. I don't know if this is just being offered in Jersey ??????????Keep checking your mail.

Me too!! Received a postcard today for a free disney snowglobe only good at Willowbrooke Mall in Wayne. Two weeks ago I received a postcard for $10 Play Money at the same store. Maybe that location isn't doing too well!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I got the same two postcards for a store in Novi, Michigan (30-40 minutes away). I live closer to Ann Arbor (25 minutes) and work there; so I was a little confused why I got one for the other store. Oh well, just an excuse to go shopping!

Trudy

Mine says good at any Disney store - where do yours tell you which disney store to visit? Im planning on going the 2nd day and hoping they still have some left.

I got one too, up here in Maine, valid Nov. 16th-19th at any store! DD is getting a collection of these things over the next year or so- we hit a sale on last year's style in early Sept, so I got her Snow White, Belle, Pooh and Cinderella for $2.50 each. Sure hope I can find somebody she doesn't have for my freebee!

Mine's says with any purchase also. There's no minimum purchase amount but it defintely says with any purchase. Guess who is going to be at the Disney Store at opening Monday? :D

yes there is a card mailed out that is good at any Disney store and the dates for that one are NOv. 16-19 with no min. purchase, but you must have and relinquish your card at time of purchase.
There is also a 'walk in' offer of a free mini snowglobe with a min $25 purchase Nov. 16-19. The $25 is after discounts and before taxes. And does not apply to disney dollars, park passes, etc... please see your local disney store for all the details :)

Sounds like there are also different store specific cards being mailed out!-- haven't seen any of those...

I also received a card in the mail :) I am going to have to go check it more closely now :)

I be at the store in Hampton Virginia with my card on Monday! No minium purchase necessary for the globe. :)

I was excited to get the card too. I went to Woodfield Mall yesterday at lunch & they were out of them. Today I called & they are still out of them. The offer ends on Saturday - I think. The CM said that the card states "while supplies last". Well, it looks like I might not get one.

I got my snow globe today with any pruchase. :D If you walk up to the store, you have to spend $25.

I asked what's the next promotion since I need to buy Hopper Tix. Starting tomorrow 11/17 -11/25, you can get a coupon book from Disney for each $25 or $30 you spend (not sure about that). The coupons must be redeemed a week or so after that (first week in Dec., I think). I managed to miss the $10 for each $30 (that would have been nice) which only lasted a few days and ended yesterday.

Just an FYI!

d

I got two snowglobes today. One for each disney daughter. I used my postcard for one of them and the walk-in deal of buy $25 dollars get one free for the other. I asked them to ring them up separately but CM was able to to all of it at the same time. She also gave me the coupons (3) which are good from December 3 to 9. The breakdown is as follows -- Save $5 on a puchase of $25 or more, $10 on a purchase of $50 or more and $15 on a puchase of $75 or more. Now lets hope there is good sale on that week. :D

I went to my local mall, west farms in CT and picked mine up. You do not have to have the postcard, it is open to everyone.

They had some pooh characters, nightmare before xmas, and mickey. I didnot see minnie. It is cute. It is the small ones that usually sell for $9.99.

Free is good! :)

When I used the card for my free globe happen to see some mini Pinnochio behind the counter and asked the CM about them. "Not part of the promotion but on clearance for .99!!!
Now both kids have a neat stocking stuffer. Cinderella and Pinnochio!! Also got the coupons for Dec.3-9. What a deal!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter