Free Disney scrapbook

I've lost all hope......no scrapbook yet. Poor mailman has a restraining order against me :rotfl2:

I've heard on another thread that someone e-mailed Jiff and they( Jiff) e-mailed back and said they were out of Disney Scrapbooks. :(:sad1:

well that's a bummer. guess it's a good thing I didn't really "need" it eh? :rolleyes1

I know I didn't need it, I "wanted" it. Keeping my fingers crossed, who knows maybe they will sub. another one for it. A girl can only hope.

I got my Jif book last Thursday. Its really cute and it has stickers and papers with it. I also brought extra peanut butter and having one sent to my mom's so I can make both my kids an album. It took awhile to get it. The one that is going to my mom's hasn't come yet.

I ordered mine within the first week, but it didn't come until Saturday - so don't give up hope ladies! You may still have a book coming!

Mine too! My parents couldn't believe it was essentially free! It is very cute - thanks to the OP, or I wouldn't have found out about it.:thumbsup2

Well today I got a letter from Jiff, stating that they ran out of scrapbooks, but they did send a coupon for a free peanut butter (up to $3.00) and one free Suckers product (up to $3.00). I would rather had gotten the scrapbook, but I thought it was nice then did send the coupons.

:sad1: I don't want coupons, I want a scrapbook. Bought enough peanut butter and jelly to last us a year for this mail in offer. Think I'll switch to Skippy.

Well today I got a letter from Jiff, stating that they ran out of scrapbooks, but they did send a coupon for a free peanut butter (up to $3.00) and one free Suckers product (up to $3.00). I would rather had gotten the scrapbook, but I thought it was nice then did send the coupons.

I sent my offer off on March 26 - when did you send yours? I wonder if mine made it in time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter