• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

My son and daughter are going to dress as Peter Pan & Tinker Bell. I would love to do pumpkins to match. Can you please send me stencils of these. Thanks my daughter won't believe it. jociekabossi at msn.com

Can you send me the Black Pearl, Captain Jack Sparrow, Cinderella Castle, Evil Queen from snow White, Mickey, Minnie, Pirates, Skull and swords, skull, and the Witch from Snow White?

I know it's a lot- I'm having a party for some kids and they're each getting their own carved pumpkin.

Thanks!

if i could please have the following pumpkin patterns. we do a big thing here for our family get together and to display them for the neighborhood.
mickey
minnie
cinderella
donald duck
eeyore
grumpy
lumpy
pinocchio
pooh
rabbit
roo
tigger
would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.
Janet Ostashek

I'm reposting so my email works on there...

Can you send me the
Black Pearl
Captain Jack Sparrow
Cinderella Castle
Evil Queen from snow White
Mickey
Minnie
Pirates
Skull and swords
skull
Witch from Snow White?

I know it's a lot- I'm having a party for some kids and they're each getting their own carved pumpkin.

Thanks!

Hello, I am very new to this. I just returned from Disneyland on Oct 4th. I love that place. I went with my nieces who are 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 and I think they have the disney bug as well. I may be a bit greedy here but I am looking for Mickey and Minnie, all the princesses if you have them and tink. I was surprised when I went to DL, that they didn't have kits to buy. thank you very much.

smikalishen @ shaw . ca

(no spaces)

I would love to have carving templates of Mickey and Minnie, Ariel and Donald and Goofy if you have them. I would love to have Cinderella and her castle too PleAsE!! The castle was my favorite. We just got back from DisneyWorld the end of September and I am not sure who enjoyed it more-me or the kids. It was the best. Thanks again.:cheer2:

Oh my gosh, thanks so much. My daughter would love this, im hosting a "Pumpkin Carving Party" tomorrow. I would love to have these, i know it's a lot, I hope you can still do it. ;] thanks soo much again!!
e-mail: qtaudrey@hotmail.com

Ariel
Cheshire Cat
Cinderella
Cinderella Castle
Donald Duck
Eeyore(2)
Mickey
Minnie
Piglet
Pooh(2)
Roo
Tigger(2)
Tinkerbell

My mom and I carve pumpkins together every year. It's an annual tradition we always look forward to. This year, we took a girls' vacation, just the two of us, to Disneyworld and would LOVE to have our pumpkins show it!! If you're still sending the stencils, it would mean the world to us! kayteann7 @ yahoo.com we'd like:

Cheshire Cat
Cinderella Castle
Donald Duck
Dumbo
Eeyore(2)
Mickey
Tinkerbell

Hey - if you still have them avail I would be extremely grateful. KMart had a book of them bu they sold out before I could get one. PLease email me

Donald Duck
Evil Queen from "Snow White"
Mickey
Minnie
Rose(just a rose, like from "Beauty & the Beast")
Skull and Swords
Skull
Tinkerbell

firenice1973 (at) yahoo.com

THANKS SO MUCH!

Hi
We would love to try Eeyor, Ariel, Tinkerbell, Pooh, tigger and mickey.
Thank you so much. They are not letting me add my email. Sorry.

hi i would like it if you could send me some pumpkin stencils.

email: edward_puga (at) yahoo.com

Minnie
Mickey
Donald Duck
Eeyore (2)
Stitch
Tinkerbell

thank you
edward

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter