FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

Hello, I'm currently staioned in Kodiak Alaska with the U.S. Coast Guard. We are going to hold a pumpkin carving events for all the active duty members and thier families. The disney stencils would be perfect for the kids. Is there any way that I can get one of each? I know its a lot but it would help out and be greatly appreciated. Thanks. My email address is

Derek.A.Williams@uscg.mil

Are you still doing this service? If so, thanks tons!

This thread started in 2007 then started back again for the 2008 Halloween season.

Does anyone know if patterns are available this session?

Happy Halloween!

I would love to get any stencils of Princesses, tinkerbell and Minnie if you would be so kind. Thanks. kdecook at ciaccess dot com

if you still have the Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and tinkerbell patterns would you mind sending them my way?

Here is another link with some Disney stencils including Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto

Again, DO NOT post your email address in such a public forum.

I don't even think the OP is doing this anymore. This thread was from 2006--TWO years ago. It was revived in 2007 much to the OP's surprise. The OP hasn't come back and stated anything when revived in 2008. If anyone has received a stencil, post that it is an open thread, but do not publicly post your email addresses. PM them.

How can I see the stencils? I would hate to ask for some and then find out it was not what I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter