• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD's

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
Your FREE planning videos will include:
  • A complete tour of the 4 Theme parks, 2 Water Parks and over 20 Resort hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
  • A tour of the Disneyland Resort in California, including 2 Theme Parks and 3 Resort hotels
  • Affordable ways to play and stay during your Disney vacation, plus personalized tips, and information on special events
  • Click Here

Has anyone been able to order these? I've been trying since I booked my trip in Feb and there is something not working on the site (I've already tried clearing my cache, switching browsers, and changing the device from laptop to tablet).

I also requested one from the Disney phone number, and STILL don't have it. :worried:

Yes, I ordered one about two months ago and have received it. I couldn't order from my account on the Disney website though. It kept telling me to fix my address but my address was correct so I gave up. I ordered one from a link on one of the Disney facebook pages and had no problem, but when I got it, it said something like "enjoy your first trip to Disneyworld" and I've been numerous times! I need to call the Disney number and find out why there's an issue with my address! I'm receiving my invoices with no problem! ::shrug::

I ordered one a couple of weeks ago. I haven't gotten it yet, but I did get a post card thing thanking me for my interest in another vacation :)

I ordered one a couple of weeks ago. I haven't gotten it yet, but I did get a post card thing thanking me for my interest in another vacation :)

Same here, although my postcard thanked me for watching the vacation video online (which I didn't do, I just ordered the dvd). :confused: :thumbsup2

I ordered one in May and received it about a month later. Is there a reason it's being "marketed" so much on the DIS so much lately? I've seen it come up on the right side of the page in "Disney News & Updates" and now a thread about it.

Yes, I ordered one about two months ago and have received it. I couldn't order from my account on the Disney website though. It kept telling me to fix my address but my address was correct so I gave up. I ordered one from a link on one of the Disney facebook pages and had no problem, but when I got it, it said something like "enjoy your first trip to Disneyworld" and I've been numerous times! I need to call the Disney number and find out why there's an issue with my address! I'm receiving my invoices with no problem! ::shrug::
When I put in my address it wouldn't accept it when I used abbreviations for South or Street. Once I spelled it out it worked fine.

I'd ordered the DVDs twice, waited both times for months and they've never arrived. Third time was the charm!

Do we have any ideas why there seems to be such a problem laying hands on these things? I've ordered one twice now, waited a couple of months for each and they never arrived

Do we have any ideas why there seems to be such a problem laying hands on these things? I've ordered one twice now, waited a couple of months for each and they never arrived
Same here! I thought it was just me. I'm hoping third times the charm!

I tried ordering it twice, and after not receiving anything except that dumb postcard, I emailed Disney to ask about it. They responded with "orders for the DVDs are currently on hold". No explanation of why, or what that means.

When I put in my address it wouldn't accept it when I used abbreviations for South or Street. Once I spelled it out it worked fine.
I keep getting prompted to enter my address, also (which is already in the field since it fills with my info when I log in) I'll try spelling out Ave. thanks for the tip!

Anyone international here?
I always have a problem ordering these because they won't ship overseas. But if this year they're only sending a link to the video, would there be any way for me to order it even though I'm not in the US?

had to fill out the form instead of using my log in. When I used my log in, it kept on having me verify my address and would not go past that step.

Anyone international here?
I always have a problem ordering these because they won't ship overseas. But if this year they're only sending a link to the video, would there be any way for me to order it even though I'm not in the US?

Im in Australia and have no problems ordering from the Australian Disney site.
Its been the same dvd the last few years.

Im in Australia and have no problems ordering from the Australian Disney site.
Its been the same dvd the last few years.
Thanks. Can't order them through the Israel site though.
I have a couple of DVDs that I ordered and shipped to my dad when he was staying in the US but now he's mostly back home so I have no one to ship to :(

I emailed when I hadn't received the DVD. Got the same response as a PP, not available at this time. So I replied asking why the link was still active if the DVD wasn't. Next response - good news! DVD available again as of 8/8! Please send me your address and I will process your request personally. So I sent her my address & got another reply - please use the link on our website to order your DVD.

Whatever! Guess they think I've been there enough & don't need the DVD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter