Free Disney Dining Plan Offer?

Damian

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

After a long time absence from reading the forums I've been well and truly bitten by the Florida bug again and am planning our next trip.

I seem to remember that a couple of times a year Disney offer the "Book now and get free DDP", and was wondering whether anyone's heard any rumblings of whether it's coming back soon/at all?

I can book a trip with a really substantial discount through a work site/Thomsons, but I'd rather fly with Virgin if possible, and the only way I could justify this would be if I get the Dining Plan thrown in.

Thanks in advance, and hope everyone's having a wonderful Christmas/New Year period! :-D

-Damian

Hi guys, After a long time absence from reading the forums I've been well and truly bitten by the Florida bug again and am planning our next trip. I seem to remember that a couple of times a year Disney offer the "Book now and get free DDP", and was wondering whether anyone's heard any rumblings of whether it's coming back soon/at all? I can book a trip with a really substantial discount through a work site/Thomsons, but I'd rather fly with Virgin if possible, and the only way I could justify this would be if I get the Dining Plan thrown in. Thanks in advance, and hope everyone's having a wonderful Christmas/New Year period! :-D -Damian

It's on,y been offered to the public in the fall lately. Won't come out for 2015 until around May or so.

I think the OP is British. If you're British you can get it now. There's a British board here, where they could likely tell you everything. There are very different offers for residents of Britain than we can get here in the US.

I think the OP is British. If you're British you can get it now. There's a British board here, where they could likely tell you everything. There are very different offers for residents of Britain than we can get here in the US.

That's true.

Can't see location on the iPad :(

The UK resident Free Dining Offer for 2015 has ended. There is another Special being offered right now
http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com
The US offer ( available to anyone, from anywhere ) won't be announced for a few months yet. The new/current deals are for March - June 2015 bookings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter