• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free disney calendar from snapfish

It came today. It's so beautiful. A wonderful, unexpected souvie. :banana: Of course, now I'm Disney Dreamin' trying to figure out if we can make a trip work in 2011....we are planning 2012 right now, but I've got the bug bad...just back from our Oct trip and can't wait to get back.

Got mine today too. Very nice calendar and the pages are a heavy weight like cardstock rather than the thin paper of some store bough calendars. I placed my order on 1/4 and it came in only 2 days so that was really fast since I had 3-5 day shipping chosen.

Thanks!! Mine arrived today and it's really nice. I think the quality is better than the calendar I ordered for my mom for Xmas from Shutterfly. I will say I thought the Shutterfly system was more user friendly in creating the calendar though but I'm not complaining since it was FREE (other than shipping)! :cool1:

Mine came a few days ago and it is beautiful. The quality is so much better than I expected, I thought it would be a lesser quality product since it was a promotional giveaway. My calendar hangs on the side of the frig where no one really sees it but me, but now i want to re-arrange the kitchen walls so it can be in a prominent spot for display. Awesome BB find, thanks OP!

Finally finished my calendar last night and tried to place my order. I had the same problem as others, no "credit" in my account. After a very short chat session with Customer Service, (basically, all I had to do was enter the code I received), it was fixed.
I can't wait to receive the calendar and I am very impressed with the Customer Service of Snapfish.
:hippie:

Mine arrived as well and it is hanging next to my desk at work. Cheers me up every time.

Ours arrived today and I'm delighted with it. We ordered 3 previously with their pay for 1, get 2 offer before the holidays, so I was happy to be able to transfer significant dates, etc. automatically. We made out like a bandit with them this year, but their quality is so good they will be my first choice going forward regardless.

Well, I received my calendar and it is awesome. Very happy with the quality. Unfortunately, I also received someone else's photo album. So, if you ordered a small photo album that has a man standing in front of the Tower Of Terror and says Disney 2010, I have your book. I am going to call the company today to let them know. i assume they will re-print it and have me throw the one I have away. Oops!

This is awesome.... I just signed up for it and it is still available!:cool1:

I got mine...I started it in August,so next summer,when I have no Disney in my life,I'll get to enjoy those pics again!

Ours came last week. I already had a calendar for this year, so DS8 got to design it for himself. He had so much fun and loves it!

Received ours this week too! Thank you to the original poster! It is much better than I expected. My DD8 has already claimed it as hers! I liked the ability to highlight sections of each photo for cropping. I was able to use several photos that otherwise would not have fit in the premade boxes. IE just one person instead of both. (clear as mud! Ya!)

For those of you having an issue with the credit not being applied. I was having the same problem. I chatted with them online and discovered that for some reason, they don't apply the credit till AFTER you have entered your credit card info. I was scared to go that far b/c I didn't want to get stuck paying $25 for it. So as long as it is showing up in your "credits" section on your account, it will only charge you for s/h.

I'm getting ready to start my Disney calendar, but don't know where to start..is it under 'designer calendars'? thanks!

I received our calendar and it is Beautiful! I had so much fun making it and putting in all our birthdays, ect! I even have it posted for the day we leave for Disney and our check-in day! So fun! Thanks OP for posting!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter