• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dinning extended to Dec. 20

AWSOME!! Had free dining from PIN last DEC with quick service so just switched ressie to free dining and saved the upgrade fee for 4 adults for 14 nights!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!

I'm glad it's helping you. It doesn't help me. I'm going during Nov. blackout dates and don't have flexibility. But happy to pass on the news to someone who can use it :)

YESSSSSS!!!! I am coming in on the 20th of December. This is the best news. Sad that AOA is excluded so I will stay somewhere else but just saved me over $1000 to go to French Quarter! :) Hope there are others who get in on this! Thank you so much for these boards!

Awesome! We are there 12/16-22 - sorry I had to change from AOA Little Mermaid room to POR, but it's all good in the end. DH is happy about the queen beds!

Was excited to see this for December people this morning. I was hoping they'd back date it to the 9th like they did last year, but yay for those arriving past the 13th now!

I guess that means they are hurting for reservations in December? That's great news for us, considering we already were planning to be there.

I'm glad it's helping you. It doesn't help me. I'm going during Nov. blackout dates and don't have flexibility. But happy to pass on the news to someone who can use it :)

Doesnt help me either, I wish they had some sort of free dining for Dec 1-9th....

Yeah!! I just booked FD for POP arriving on the 20th. Not even sure if DH AND I can go, need to see if I can get off of work, but HEY at least I have the reservation!

So wish we could go then :(. We went last Thanksgiving week--checked in on Saturday before then and got free dining. Those dates never showed this year so not happening for sure! Oh well....I must now wait til next June.

cant wait....gonna talk to the DH in the morning and may try to change our dates....we have our reservations for the 22-27 at POP....thinking that if we leave a day earlier and push it on the drive down(Yes i said drive!), and pull the kids a day earlier and go for the free dining.....looking at it, it will cost us $186 more than we have right now and free quick service dining...We have ADRs for 4 of our days right now.....heres to hoping it just might work....never used the disney dining plan before.....could be interesting....any thoughts? is this a good deal?.....i see everyone wants the free dining, just not sure if it is as good as it seems.....

I guess that means they are hurting for reservations in December? That's great news for us, considering we already were planning to be there.
Yeah that's the first thing I thought, "wow Disney must really need the money this year". Because really that opens up a whole window of people who go during the most expensive time of the year since they can check in the 20th, go all through Christmas and New Years on Free Dining.

Got a little "Birthday magic"pixiedust: this morning! just called....no wait time(miracle in itself).....was able to get free dining and add an extra day at the parks and an extra day in hotels all for $200! wow very happy with this! never have we dont the dining but hope it works out for us......now I have a balance on the trip:sad2: to pay off but hey, kinda excited for free dining!:cool1: maybe it wont be such a bad thing turning 40 today with this kind of luck!:scratchin

Hmmm….was thinking I wouldn’t be able to swing December as we wouldn’t be able to get there until the 15th. May have to rethink that now. Never thought we'd get to take advantage of free dining due to our schedule. Thanks for passing the information along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter