Free Dining

angelat

Mouseketeer
I just got a pin code for free dining Aug 16-Oct 01. I wish I could take advantage of it, but we stay offsite. Even with the free dining, offsite works out to a better price for us. And we get three bedrooms and two baths with a full kitchen and living room. Maybe next time we go we'll stay on property. We'll have to save for a couple years to get two different rooms!

Those codes are already going out???

Are you a Disney Visa holder, or just one of the lucky ones that gets random codes??

I'M SO JEALOUS!! Do you know which DP is being offered?

The rumor on the Codes & Rates Board was that new PINs were supposed to be sent on 2/5/09. Looks like they were right and the OP got lucky! Too bad she can't use it.

Here's hoping that more of you are opening the same email soon! :thumbsup2

I'm not a Disney Visa card holder. I just get frequent emails from Disney Destinations. It doesn't say what the DDP is, just that it is valid when purchasing a 4 night/5 day vacation package and that it's a savings of $523. Someone can probably figure that out I would imagine. i don't know enough about the DDP to figure it out myself. LOL!

I actually feel a little guilty that I can't use it. I wish I could just give it to someone! It just doesn't work for us. Maybe I'll rework the numbers and give it a second look.

Good luck everyone!

Disney wants to make me bang my head against the wall.

So far, nothing. This is our only chance at going this year, too! :sad2:

I just got this in my email also.

"4-Night/5-Day vacation package
$ 1,284 *

for a family of four in a standard room at select Disney Value Resorts. For stays most nights 8/16/09–10/1/09.
That’s a savings of $523!
One low price for all this magic:
• Most of your meals
• Theme Park tickets
• Disney Resort accommodations "

Looks like it's for the DDP, not QSDP. $523 is about what the DDP costs for 2 Adults + 1 Junior + 1 Child for 4 nights.

I just got it too... hmm I am thinking maybe we should go 2 times this year... ok now I am just dreaming!! :rotfl: I am not a visa card holder either but I have been getting lots of emails and fliers from them in the last 2 weeks but we already have ours booked for April!
Here is my email:

"One low price
for all this magic:
• Most of your meals
• Theme Park tickets
• Disney Resort accommodations

4-Night/5-Day vacation package
$ 1,284 *

for a family of four in a standard room at select Disney Value Resorts. For stays most nights 8/16/09–10/1/09.
That’s a savings of $523!

*Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Excludes gratuities.

Start planning the vacation of your dreams!
Call 407-939-7887 or your Travel Agent today to book by 2/26/09!
Be sure to have your PIN ready:

You’ll also enjoy the following Disney Resort hotel benefits:
The Disney Dining Plan which lets you choose from over 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants!

Complimentary transportation to and from Orlando International Airport via Disney's Magical Express Service and throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.

Extra time in the Walt Disney World Theme Parks to enjoy select attractions.

Dreaming of other Disney Resort rates?
Ask when you call about great rates for other room types, lengths of stay or Resorts, including 1- and 2-bedroom villas with homelike amenities at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. "

I think it is the regular dining plan not QS plan... I wish I could give mine away also!:)

Disney wants to make me bang my head against the wall.

So far, nothing. This is our only chance at going this year, too! :sad2:

Ditto that, HeatherBelle! I have given up ever getting a pin code from Disney. As far as I'm concerned, I like my odds at LMT.com better than my odds of Disney ever giving me a pin, and that's not saying much for LMT.com either!

I order everything in the world Disney sends out for planning, I buy from Disney.com, we've been a ton of times, I have no idea what I have to do to get a code. If it weren't for my Disney VISA, I'd be left out in the cold for Free Dining at all. It's SOOOOOO frustrating!

Sounds like the standard dining plan judging by the savings. The dates also seem to fit when Free Dining is likely to and has been historically offered.

I am excited for you. We just got our first PIN in this year.

We booked WL in September using a 40% off pin. Free standard dining is less of a savings for us than the 40% off pin is. It would be sweet if we could combine them, but I know that won't happen.

I swear I have signed up for everything I know, have created an account on their site, booked through that site, even tried booking through a person, signed up for every newsletter imaginable and I STILL CAN'T GET A PIN CODE OR ANY KIND OF OFFER FROM THEM.....ok I feel better now :rotfl2:

Everyone enjoy your codes and pins (sniff sniff) :)

I got mine! Rebooked from the 40% room code, everything else the same and saved $277.

My e-mail came from Disney.

Ditto that, HeatherBelle! I have given up ever getting a pin code from Disney. As far as I'm concerned, I like my odds at LMT.com better than my odds of Disney ever giving me a pin, and that's not saying much for LMT.com either!

I order everything in the world Disney sends out for planning, I buy from Disney.com, we've been a ton of times, I have no idea what I have to do to get a code. If it weren't for my Disney VISA, I'd be left out in the cold for Free Dining at all. It's SOOOOOO frustrating!

We all need a group hug!!! :grouphug: There has to be a method to the madness we just need to find it :scratchin

We are staying at CSR April 9-18. Where can I find out about discounts on dining and things of the such. In these times, every little bit helps.

Check the DIScounts Page.

Since you're going to be there during Easter Season, you may not find too many deals. Some DISers have reported being able to get the 4/3 deal for Easter week, but it is supposed to be blacked out. Call CRO. It can never hurt to ask.

I got one too!!! But I doubt I'll be able to talk DH into going twice in one year.... never mind the financial side! Still, very very tempting. We DO keep talking about an adults-only trip... Hmm... :rotfl2:

I got it too. Unfortunately, I can't use it or the one DH got earlier this week (kids eat, sleep, and play for free 3/1-4/16). We need one in Dec to tack a week onto our cruise. I can't justify paying for airfare twice unless SWA comes out with some really awesome rates.

OHMIGOSH!!

I left work pouting worse than a 5 year old; just got home, checked my email, and THERE'S THE PIN!!

I've never gotten anything like this. I'M SO EXCITED!! I have to stalk the phones tomorrow on my lunch break and see if we can price everything out now!

You and me both!!!! I have been 3 times in the last 4 yrs. I have a Disney Visa, I have ordered dvd's, signed up for every email imaginable and still no pins for me. :confused3

I swear I have signed up for everything I know, have created an account on their site, booked through that site, even tried booking through a person, signed up for every newsletter imaginable and I STILL CAN'T GET A PIN CODE OR ANY KIND OF OFFER FROM THEM.....ok I feel better now :rotfl2:

Everyone enjoy your codes and pins (sniff sniff) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter