Free dining with AP

mom23guys2

<font color=FF99FF>Longs to hear....."A table for
I'm not sure how this works. We just bought AP's ( actually we have the vouchers). Does Disney ever offer free dining to AP holders without buying additional tickets? Should I book something for November with just a RO discount and then hope for an AP discount to come out later? It is just a short trip for DH and I before moving over to Bonnet Creek.

I'm not sure how this works. We just bought AP's ( actually we have the vouchers). Does Disney ever offer free dining to AP holders without buying additional tickets? Should I book something for November with just a RO discount and then hope for an AP discount to come out later? It is just a short trip for DH and I before moving over to Bonnet Creek.

Nope. You can't get free dining with the AP. You can add (and pay for) DDP with AP though without buying tickets.

If you wanted to get free dining, you would have a ticket purchase requirement. You could buy the minimum and save them for later, but I would just booked with a RO.

The AP discounts have pretty much mirrored the GP discounts, so you probably will have the deal you'd end up with anyway.

First off, book ! lol, yes you should book with the current discount and then HOPE something better comes out for APs, which usually DO get better discounts, but its possible they might not. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush right ?

As for AP discounts with Free Dining, Edit: appears no FD with APs, although I had read otherwise, a little more looking around looks like this is not the case.

HOWEVER, I don't know if you can get a refund on the APs you bought, because there is a great combination solution. You can book the FD discount, and then you can upgrade your tickets to Annual passes, they will discount the APs by the value of the tickets you purchase ...

The other option of course is to buy the minimum number of days tickets to qualify.

I would say to do the math between Room only, and minimum days tickets with FD, and see what would save you more, book that now, and then if a better AP discount is offered, snag that.

Don't forget that with APs you can get a Tables in Wonderland card, which saves you 20% off Food and Alcohol purchases, so FD might not be AS good of a deal as it otherwise would be, depending on family size, length of stay, and "level" of resort.

The AP discounts are now out for stays, I believe, through December. I called a couple of days ago and saved $205. on our 5 night room rate. There is not a lot of availability during F&W Festival so you may have to change resorts or pay the rack rate.

I called last night and they said the AP discount is only out until September. I did book with the General Public discount but hoping for more.

The AP discounts are now out for stays, I believe, through December. I called a couple of days ago and saved $205. on our 5 night room rate. There is not a lot of availability during F&W Festival so you may have to change resorts or pay the rack rate.

I just booked 2 days ago and AP rates were not out yet. The CM said to check back in about a month which would be historically when you should see them.

I just booked 2 days ago and AP rates were not out yet. The CM said to check back in about a month which would be historically when you should see them.

I checked too & AP rates won't be out until later but I did at least get a RO discount for my BC trip in October. So ill be looking for that or a DV discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter