• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining vs. Gift card offer?

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
ok so if I'm reading all this correctly, the free dining dates for November 2010 overlap the free gift card dates for November 2010 - you can only take advantage of one or the OTHER right? I've got in on the FD offer that just expired, but I just want to make sure I shouldn't be doing something to also take advantage of the gift card.

tia

Yes, one or the other. Discounts can't be combined.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Yes, one or the other. Discounts can't be combined.

Mary
MouseSavers.com
Mary there's someone over on the Themeparks Board insisting that they got free dining and the gift card deal combined. I don't believe it, but it sure would be nice :-) lol!

Mary there's someone over on the Themeparks Board insisting that they got free dining and the gift card deal combined. I don't believe it, but it sure would be nice :-) lol!

Didn't happen. They may have gotten someone on the phone who didn't know what he/she was doing, who told them they were getting both, but they're not.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I'm pretty sure I got a package discount along with a gift card in March 2009, not sure what the policy is now though.

I'm pretty sure I got a package discount along with a gift card in March 2009, not sure what the policy is now though.

Yes, there was a buy 4 get 7 days that came with a $200 gift card. That was the offer it wasn't 2 offers combined. There also was a 30% off SSR and OKW 2 years ago along with FD. It can be confusing but 2 offers weren't out there and combined but the offer had 2 features. That's the best way I can describe it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter