Free Dining Visa Offer.

Couple of questions for this promotion...can the length of stay be extended beyond the listed time (5 days). If we were staying 10 days, could they stay, play & dine free for the whole stay? Can the free quick service be upgraded to the reg ddp for a fee?

We're currently booked with the 25% off value resort and I'm trying to figure which plan would be cheaper

I didn't get this email, but it is listed on their website for the disney rewards. I am contimplating this deal. I would go solo with my 2 dds. Eek, would that be doable?

I put in just my info on the website and it would be around $800. Would that be correct? Also, do you think you could check in on Aug 14? The hotel rates go down then.

Off to price flights.

Did you just get the quote from the Disney website or is there another site for this promo? I couldn't find where you would enter the code so I ended up calling...

Did you just get the quote from the Disney website or is there another site for this promo? I couldn't find where you would enter the code so I ended up calling...

I just put my info in and left off the kids. So I didn't call. I should call and get a quote.

Does anyone know if you have to buy 5 day park tickets? We have a GAD ticket for one day already.

Stupid question here, but you have to have 2 adults right? It's just me and my son, so I'm guessing I can't use this offer.

Stupid question here, but you have to have 2 adults right? It's just me and my son, so I'm guessing I can't use this offer.

No, I just did a quote for me and my two girls. It was $800 for 4 nights and 5 day tickets in ASmu with the quick service dining starting on Aug 14.

Well, I actually booked it and now I can think about it some more.

Just answered my own questions about by giving Disney a call. :goodvibes

I just saved $300.00 vs. the 25% off room only rate and was able to upgrade from the QSDP to regular DDP with no problems! We are now going on a 10 night trip at Pop Century for under $3000.00! :cool1:

I have a Disney Visa and have not yet received this email. Too bad my kids are now 10 & 12. Wouldn't work for us anyway!

I just saw it on the website as well, when I was checking my statement. I also did not get the email. We have the B/B offer booked for September for our family trip, but since my oldest turned 10 last Dec this would not be a very good deal for us anyway.

My husband and I have a trip for just the two of us in May and I keep hoping that we will get a free QSD offer or a buy 4 get three or something. I currently have the room only rate offer booked at POFQ, but if I got a free QSD offer I would drop down to POP and save some $$$.

Not my dates, but glad they are doing something!! There is hope! Cost wise, tickets for 2 kids would be a huge help.

I didn't get the Visa email either. We're already booked for 8/17 - 8/27 and I'm concerned with the release of this summer discount. I thought Visa normally released the fall discount the end of this month. Does this summer discount replace that? throw a wrench into things? seems kind of silly to release this discount and then another one only 2.5 weeks later. Getting worried about fall free dining.................

I had originally booked with a 35% of moderates pin, and switched to the Disney Visa offer and saved $167. Its me, my husband, and 2 girls. We didn't have to rebook either they just changed our existing reservation!

Good morning, does anyone know if this can be used for 3 kids , and one adult on the reservation? Also, is it possible to change to regular dining and pay the difference?
I plan to call later today, no time right now, but thought I'd check here to ask if anyone knows.

Thank you!

I would jump all over this except I have kids ages 2, 11, 15 so it is no good for me but if you have little ones then I think it is a great offer!

We are going in May & were getting the $500 GC with no meal plan We have a 3 yr & 7 yr old..does anyone know yet if this offer is better or since the 2 adults have to pay for the meal plan I am thinking it may be a wash? I am driving my husband crazy with all these "deals". I am also still waiting for the potential free meal plan pin which would be the best deal of all!

We had a room only w/the discount. We are only staying 4 nights, so the gift card didn't apply to our trip.

What I did was "estimate" our food costs based on what I thought we were going to eat. After doing that, the new deal worked out to be a small savings for us. The kids are 4 (DD) and 3 (Nephew).

I guess the question you need to ask is "Are you going to eat more than $500 in food?"

No, I just did a quote for me and my two girls. It was $800 for 4 nights and 5 day tickets in ASmu with the quick service dining starting on Aug 14.

Well, I actually booked it and now I can think about it some more.

I did a trip with just my boys last year and it was the best time!!!! Have so much fun :o):wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter