Free Dining/ Room Discount?

courtney881

Mouseketeer
If they offer Free Dining for the fall, will they also offer room discount? Is it ever possible to choose between the 2? Planning a trip for September and want to weigh which would be better for a small group. Thanks in advance for your response!

I could be very wrong as things were not as I once knew but I don't remember a time that they have allowed stacking of discounts. It seems any loopholes have been removed. You can get free dining OR a room discount but never both.

Thanks for the response. Totally didn't want to stack discounts!! Just wondered if they were ever offered at the same time so that a family could pick the one best for them. Sorry if my post read otherwise!!!!!

courtney881 said:
Thanks for the response. Totally didn't want to stack discounts!! Just wondered if they were ever offered at the same time so that a family could pick the one best for them. Sorry if my post read otherwise!!!!!

I did not read you post in that way,I thought it was pretty clear you was asking if they allow you to choose the discount if 2 was offered!!

From what I have read on other threads, they often do. It seems like those who benefit most from the RO discount are those staying on the deluxe resorts- depending on who is in the room and their ages. Mousesavers has a list of historical offers and general dates (it doesnt include blackouts though). Good luck with your planning.

Thanks!! I worry someone will jump to the wrong conclusion. :)

I am sorry, I didn't read your question more carefully. I didn't mean to come off as snarky. I was really trying to help. Forgive me if it came out in type wrong.

Yes, they often do have free dining and a room discount at the same time. I hope you find what works best for your family and have a great trip.

I am also going in September. Does anybody know when the Free Dining promotion will be available? I called a few weeks ago and they weren't offering it yet.

So they were a day late in prediction. Not too bad. At least it is out now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter