Free dining question when you aren't going to the parks that day!

Mel921

Earning My Ears
We have our trip booked, but we will not be in the parks every single day. We are staying for 4 nights at the ASMusic, but at this point are only getting 2 - 2 day park hoppers. The extra day we were hoping to meet up with friends in the Tampa area.

So, are we entitled to free dining every day or only the days we have tickets for? How does this work? :lol

I believe that it is tied to your room stay and not your tickets as long as you fullfilled their conditions for free dining. I believe that you get it for all the days you are booked.

you are entitled to meals for every night you are there so if you'r not going to the parks those days you still have meal credits you can use at different resorts. so for every night you are there you get a CS, TS and snack.
:cutie:

you are entitled to meals for every night you are there so if you'r not going to the parks those days you still have meal credits you can use at different resorts. so for every night you are there you get a CS, TS and snack.
:cutie:

"Night" A small but significant distinction. Days would be better for us though, huh? :banana: Thanks brad3640.

That's what I was hoping. :cheer2:

This is my second time going and it's just DH and I this time around. I was thinking about making ressies for dinner at another resort and just checking it out, wandering a bit and just hanging out with DH :lovestruc

This is my second time going and it's just DH and I this time around. I was thinking about making ressies for dinner at another resort and just checking it out, wandering a bit and just hanging out with DH :lovestruc

Don't forget the restaurants in Downtown Disney could also be options for you on days your not going to parks.

Earl of Sandwich & Wolfgang Puck Express are CS locations.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe & Cap'n Jacks are good TS restaurants
Raglan Road & Planet Hollywood are also TS places.

Hope I understand your question: But, although the dining is "tied" to your # of nights in a resort, many restaraunts that are in the parks require park entrance to eat in the park restaurant (they say that when you book the ressies). I guess you could choose resort restaurants, boardwalk and Downtown Disney restaurants on your non park days. If this doesn't answer your question - please ignore. ::idea:

Don't forget the restaurants in Downtown Disney could also be options for you on days your not going to parks.

Earl of Sandwich & Wolfgang Puck Express are CS locations.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe & Cap'n Jacks are good TS restaurants
Raglan Road & Planet Hollywood are also TS places.

Is Earl of Sandwich included in the plan? (I've never done this before..)

Its great to visit the other resorts, we love to go to the Poly, relax have a drink, we enjoy Ohanas and consider POR Boatwrights (dinner) too. Lovely walking trails and even carriage rides for you and your hubby. Theres also the boat to downtown Disney from there (they never check for passes in all the times we've been) You can then catch a bus back to your resort .Have a great time!!

You could also do the Hoop DE Doo or Luau that day. But this would be 2 TS or OOP

Also don't forget that it's totally up to you as to when you spend your credits during your stay - you could use them all the first day if you wanted to! Though they would have to roll you out of there :laughing:

And if you have any "left over" credits on the day you check out, you still have until midnight of that day (the day you check out) to spend them :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter