Free dining plan nov/dec 2010?

Crazy Disney Fan

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me the dates of the free dining promo last Nov/Dec and when they were announced; I'm really hoping that they do it again this year. We would like to go the week after Thanksgiving. Thanks

I'm fairly certain that it was announced in July because I booked FD first when it was offered by Disney Visa in July but later on switched to the room discount.

Opened for booking July 24 for Disney Visa cardholders and July 27 for the general public. Bookings had to be made before September 26. The dates for check-in were September 27 - December 17. Three-night minimum and 14-night maximum stay required. There were a couple of dates (only two or three days) blacked out around Thanksgiving.

There's no way to predict whether there'll be another fall/winter general public offer for 2010. 2009 is the first year it was ever done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter