Free Dining Plan - Campsite?

I tried too... called several times. Tried both the pin and the general public... no dice.

Sucks.

JE

No, to get free dining you have to be on loop 100, and get either site 118 or 120. That's the ONLY WAY! :lmao:

:santa:

My Mom and Dad come every Christmas to help us with our two little ones. We stay in the camper and the stay in the cabins. I alerted my Mom to the extension of the Free Dining and had her call Disney today. We are staying for 14 days and she has Free Dining EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Great deal! :banana:

(And I don't even think they are in loop 100 site 118 or 120) Ha!

I checked with our travel agent about this and she confirmed NO free dining when staying in a camp site.
She also checked on putting us in one of the cheaper
hotels to get the free dining.....I did not ask for her to do this....and she said it was still cheaper for us to stay in the campground and purchase the dining plan IF we wanted it.
We don't. I was just curious about it since many people we know are going and getting the free plans.
It was nice of her to go to all that trouble to find out how she could save us money.

Oh, we renewed our Annual passes a few minutes ago as the prices go up $20 tomorrow (the 2nd.) So I saved $100
on our 5 annual passes. And the renewal date does not start until ours expire which is December 16.

Judy, Ken and the 3 Angels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter